Sexiest Song On the Radio Right Now!!!

SunnyDRE

Ladies learn to speak to your man like this, he'll never stray, and do anything you ask. Screw all that "single ladies" bullshit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its become something that's impossible to ignore, And I can't take it...I was wondering maybe, Could I make you my baby.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g8PlbqowDc%26&player_feature=embed

Edited by SunnyDRE

• 4 months later...

Neither Alicia Keys nor Usher has the aoty. Not taking anything away from them, but there are better albums even in their genre.

Hey, you might be right. If they aren't, tell me what is?

All I know is, that Alicia and Usher put out albums this year that were unescapable.

Neither Alicia Keys nor Usher has the aoty. Not taking anything away from them, but there are better albums even in their genre.

All I know is, that Alicia and Usher put out albums this year that were unescapable.

Eminem's Recovery is a pretty good album.

Who?

You called my bluff. :lol:

I'm dling the alicia keys album because i generally like her music when I've heard it.

But it's from 09. and didn't Usher release 2 records this year? ray vs. ray and versus? which should i check out?

Who?

lol