The Onstage Violence/Musicians Get Aggressive Thread

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

Our Kid vs a load of reporters :lol: What did he say to that black guy? "you look like a fuckin persons arse with drawers" class :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Angus Young.. getting someone's nose (?)

EDIT: this thread got me interested looking for more of those

at 1:30 is the biggest dick more I've ever seen

EDIT again: oh sorry it was already posted... for those who didn't know it was at 1:30

Edited by Revolver

Guest Len B'stard

Iggy Pop losing it with a fan

"eat shit? Why should i eat it, i'm looking at it!! You are a fat stinking...you have tits! You have little tiny tits with little pink nipples! And a little tiny bow mouth like a little girl! Fuck Bowie? You'd like to, wouldn't you?"

Settle down Ig' :lol:

Blaze Bailley shouting at someone in the crowd. Skip to around 3:30 for the end of the song, although the pissed off look on their faces during the song is funny to watch too.

Not really angry, but Bruce ripping up a sign that was mocking their setlist.

Marilyn Manson pushing a stressed out John 5 too far.

Keith Richards smacking a guy with his guitar.

Edited by SofaKingWhat

Our Kid vs a load of reporters :lol:

who does this loser think he is?? :thumbsdown::vomit:

A legend. Thats not big rockstar behaviour and pretentiousness - no man off his street in manchester wouldve acted any different. Hes a dickhead at times but hes like john lydon, he wont give you a fake.

Angus Young.. getting someone's nose (?)

That was fucking priceless.

That was great, it shows that even in the heat of it at times you can keep your cool and not make yourself look bad. :thumbsup:

Exactly. Angus, despite what some peoples first impressions might be, has a lot of class at the end of the day. They don't make egomaniacs out of themselves.

Guest Len B'stard

Our Kid vs a load of reporters :lol:

who does this loser think he is?? :thumbsdown::vomit:

A fuckin legend. And he'd be right.

he is a fuckin freak

He's a straightforward straight talking working class guy, he's 50 times the rock n roller that Axl Rose is, he's been a member of a band thats released more full length albums than any band Axl has ever been a part of and they are routinely excellent. Get this straight, Definitely Maybe pulverises Appetite and the rest, shit, The Illusion albums don't even measure up to the worst of Oasis's output. Liam is a fucking legend, he backs up his words, he doesn't back away from a fight *cough cough* Axl Rose, he doesn't pick on people when he knows there's 10 bodyguards around, he doesn't whine and moan and bitch about how hard his life was when he was a kid and how his daddy usta beat him up and how the word owes him when Liam just as tough a childhood as Axls, tougher from what i hear.

The comparisons a bit out of nowhere but i know you're an Axl fan so if you rate him over Liam it's a worthwhile comparison.