GNR covered Pulp Fiction soundtrack?

wasted

Given the wealth of talent in the band would it be too easy for them to just do a straight covers album?

Taking on a great movie soundtrack album like Pulp Fiction might really bring the best out of them.

It would be cool to hear them ripping up this

Edited by wasted

Most of the songs would be cool to hear from GN'R; You Never Can Tell, Let's Stay Together (Would sound amazing with Axl's rasp), Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon, and Lonesome Town. However, there is one song that can, indisputably, be covered by anyone and do the original justice; Misirlou. It's a fact, no one can play surf guitar a tenth as god as Dick Dale.

It would, but it will never happen, stop making fucking threads about what they should do.

is it just me or are we gettin these type of threads like every hour :confused: when will it end :scared:

As far as I'm concerned the sooner the better,the less idiot threads,the less bullshit here.

It would, but it will never happen, stop making fucking threads about what they should do.

Well, allow me to retort. I said would, not should. I would never presume to tell anyone what they should or should not do.

It would be pretty cool. I'd like to hear Axl sing that song that Cypress Hill sampled on Hits from The Bong. I'd also like to hear Axl sing Stuck in the Middle With You from the Reservoir Dogs soundtrack.

Edited by ITW 2012

For me Pulp Fiction soundtrack is up there with AFD is the perfect record of it's kind. Tarantino would work really well for a GNR video, you know he'd do a great job.

1. MEDLEY: Pumpkin And Honey Bunny (dialogue)/Miserlou - A tough one to cover but if anyone can, Ron can.

2. Royale With Cheese (dialogue)

3. Jungle Boogie - Kool & The Gang - An easy one for the band to have fun with, like Livin in America by James Brown it would be easy.

4. Let's Stay Together - Al Green - Axl's vocals will shine on this.

5. Bustin' Surfboards - Tornadoes (The) (Surf) - Again my faith in Bumble. Maybe I'm wrong but he love this stuff?

6. Lonesome Town - Ricky Nelson - a total classic ready for a metal overhaul.

7. Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield - "Daughter of a Preacher Man", love to hear Axl sing this. It would be like Live and Let Die 2.

8. MEDLEY: Zed's Dead, Baby (dialogue)/Bullwinkle (Part 2) - Centurians (The)

9. MEDLEY: Jack Rabbit Slim's Twist Contest (dialogue)/You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry - Fortus or Izzy would be all over this!

10. Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon - Urge Overkill - Perfect for where this band is right now. It's 90s but we're classy, let's drink 200 cocktails.

11. If Love Is A Red Dress (Hang Me In Rags) - Maria McKee

12. MEDLEY: Bring Out The Gimp/Comanche - Revels (The)

13. Flowers On The Wall - Statler Brothers (The) - Imagine singing this at the top of his range like Tom Waits.

14. Personality Goes A Long Way (dialogue)

15. Surf Rider - Lively Ones - it's on the surf songs that I think the band would really shine.

16. Ezekiel 25:17 (dialogue)

17. Since I First Met You (bonus track) - Robins (The)

18. Rumble (bonus track) - Link Wray

19. Strawberry Letter #23 (bonus track) - Brothers Johnson (The)

20. Out Of Limits (bonus track) - Marketts (The)

For me Pulp Fiction soundtrack is up there with AFD is the perfect record of it's kind. Tarantino would work really well for a GNR video, you know he'd do a great job.

1. MEDLEY: Pumpkin And Honey Bunny (dialogue)/Miserlou - A tough one to cover but if anyone can, Ron can.

3. Jungle Boogie - Kool & The Gang - An easy one for the band to have fun with, like Livin in America by James Brown it would be easy.

5. Bustin' Surfboards - Tornadoes (The) (Surf) - Again my faith in Bumble. Maybe I'm wrong but he love this stuff?

7. Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield - "Daughter of a Preacher Man", love to hear Axl sing this. It would be like Live and Let Die 2.

9. MEDLEY: Jack Rabbit Slim's Twist Contest (dialogue)/You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry - Fortus or Izzy would be all over this!

10. Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon - Urge Overkill - Perfect for where this band is right now. It's 90s but we're classy, let's drink 200 cocktails.

13. Flowers On The Wall - Statler Brothers (The) - Imagine singing this at the top of his range like Tom Waits.

15. Surf Rider - Lively Ones - it's on the surf songs that I think the band would really shine.

Who would you have sing Love is a Red Dress? And would they actually cover the dialogs as well? That'd be funny...

Who would you have sing Love is a Red Dress? And would they actually cover the dialogs as well? That'd be funny...

Tommy could cover Red Dress. Have the guys in the band act out the dialogue parts. Axl could do the Bruce Willis parts, Zed's Dead, baby..

After they've finished they could release the album on the internet.It would rock!

Tommy could cover Red Dress. Have the guys in the band act out the dialogue parts. Axl could do the Bruce Willis parts, Zed's Dead, baby..

After they've finished they could release the album on the internet.It would rock!

Dunno, If Axl does the Bruce Willis parts, then who does Ezekiel 25:17 ?!?!?!

Ezekiel 25:17 would be perfect intro to Atlas Shrugg'd.

back to reality, Axl would have to do Ezekiel really, but he has to do Zed's Dead as well. So I'm torn, do both? Go wild!!!

If Punk is a Red Dress Ft. Tommy Stinson?