Ashba at UFC fight?

JEEP11

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From his facebook:

Dj ASHBA™ Kickin it in Vegas with my close friend JC, R.j. and Chuck, 3rd row at the UFC fight, it was f^%in intense!!! Great to see some of my la friends!!! Steve Austin, Holly Madison, even Gene Simmons. Thx again R.j.!!! You f^%#in rule!! Night everyone! Happy 4th!!!

From his facebook:

Dj ASHBA™ Kickin it in Vegas with my close friend JC, R.j. and Chuck, 3rd row at the UFC fight, it was f^%in intense!!! Great to see some of my la friends!!! Steve Austin, Holly Madison, even Gene Simmons. Thx again R.j.!!! You f^%#in rule!! Night everyone! Happy 4th!!!

Name drop much? What a douche.

From his facebook:

Nothing wrong with letting the facebook community know you're friends with succesful people.

From his facebook:

lol

yeah, what a fucking douche

how dare he mention all of his hollywood friends

as far as i'm concerned, they're all douches too

especially this guy on the right

73679690.jpg

Edited by bacardimayne

From his facebook:

subconscious fuckin jealousy.

I got to meet him there! Also I got a picture with him. Its funny because I was outside and some guy walks by me and I tell my friend : "Is that Dj Ashba?". I walked up to him and said hello and he was very friendly. He was cool with pics and I told him I was stoked on his playing from the live videos ive seen so far. The girl I went with to the event I meet at a Adlers Appetite show so we were both very happy to meet him. Very nice guy!

Edited by wrecthed