Only One USA Show In 2010

henfjel

Tbh, this has been obvious since the announcment of the Europe tour going until October, and now, with the announcement of Australia in December imo, it'd be a bit of a push gettin the US into 2010., I Think.U.S will be early 2011. similar time to Canada earlier this year.

I wouldnt be suprised if they just said that to get more fans to the show.

And if thats not true then there is always 2011. And considering how GNR could put out a sucessful tour in the states but with the economy, a few big festival dates would be a smart (or atleast safe) financial descison.

Edited by Lose Your Illusions

probably because the GN'R camp think they wont be able to make enough money in the US if they tour there now. Since this is a festival show, they are being paid to play there

Edited by RJ88

Wow I never wouldve guessed that if they did one U.S. show it would be in my state, South Dakota. I never wouldve expected them to be here at all.

you will have a great time if you go!

I would love to go but its still 6 hours away despite being in my state. A lot closer than it is for some of the people going, but still 6 hours. Maybe I can get someone to tag along because this sounds like a pretty rare event with Alice in Chains the same day.

I would love to go but its still 6 hours away despite being in my state. A lot closer than it is for some of the people going, but still 6 hours. Maybe I can get someone to tag along because this sounds like a pretty rare event with Alice in Chains the same day.

6 hours is nothing... are you old enough to drive?

Get a mate or 2 and some GNR CD's and you'll be laughing!