Guns N' Roses London, UK Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Guest Facekicker

I will be there. Hopefully due to high demand they'll add an extra London date in like last time and I'll go to both of them :xmasssanta:

I knew it was too unusual for them only to be playing Reading/Leeds without their own separate dates and sure enough... Here it is...

I'll be grabbing my GA ticket on Wednesday when they go on sale to the public! The only other issue now is if the one date sells out quickly then they might announce another!

Is there a presale/when are tickets on sale?

+1

UK people, anyone know?

Presale is thursday at 9am. But don't know if there are any codes needed

I just received the pre-sale notification from Ticketmaster. You don't need a code, just the promo URL, which is http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/sq8rcm?dma_id=

I just received the pre-sale notification from Ticketmaster. You don't need a code, just the promo URL, which is http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/sq8rcm?dma_id=

I got that (presumably) as I have GnR on my list of artists on my Ticketmaster account. I guess they could choose to validate your account with those on their list of 'fans' when you log in to buy the tickets if they really wanted to.

Might be worth somebody (not me) checking :thumbsup:

Here in the UK, as place where Guns N’Roses used to mean a lot, today (4th August 2010) Axl gets a mention in The Sun news paper (one the most popular tabloid’s in Britain). They mention GUNS N’ROSES, then go on to refer to the band as AXL ROSE and Co, which is about right really. They didn't show and photo's which is probably a good thing, as we all know, they tend to show images of UYI era GN'R ;)

AxlandCo02Arena2010.gif

Edited by star

Here in the UK, as place where Guns N’Roses used to mean a lot, today (4th August 2010) Axl gets a mention in The Sun news paper (one the most popular tabloid’s in Britain). They mention GUNS N’ROSES, then go on to refer to the band as AXL ROSE and Co, which is about right really. They didn't show and photo's which is probably a good thing, as we all know, they tend to show images of UYI era GN'R ;)

AxlandCo02Arena2010.gif

gordon smart does like gn'r.

he said good things about chinese democracy when it was released, & i bet any money he'll be there at the o2.