Fuck this negativity

D..

I do have a problem with Axl. Love the music, can't stand the man. I think he take us ( his fans) for granted. Axl may be of a different generation but so is Trent Raznor. Trent makes it a point to give his fans updates. I am not asking for an 800 page autobio but an interview here or there would be nice.

Nah, I want the 800 page autobio.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a problem with Axl. Love the music, can't stand the man. I think he take us ( his fans) for granted. Axl may be of a different generation but so is Trent Raznor. Trent makes it a point to give his fans updates. I am not asking for an 800 page autobio but an interview here or there would be nice.

Nah, I want the 800 page autobio.

:D imagine when is going to happen... he'll finish it in the after life. :D

Edited by roua gri

Guest Apollo

All I care about is the music, and the occassional tour. I could care less about that other worthless bullshit. Some people care more about how often axl twitters, updates his facebook, who he is friends or not friends with, who he may have gotten in a fight with, his weight, his hair style, what he is wearing, than they care about the actual music. I could see how 12 year old girls who are fans of the band might care about that - but anybody else???? Baffles me that people actually care about that...much less actually get upset and angry about it.

All I care about is the music, and the occassional tour. I could care less about that other worthless bullshit. Some people care more about how often axl twitters, updates his facebook, who he is friends or not friends with, who he may have gotten in a fight with, his weight, his hair style, what he is wearing, than they care about the actual music. I could see how 12 year old girls who are fans of the band might care about that - but anybody else???? Baffles me that people actually care about that...much less actually get upset and angry about it.

And I think that people caring about all of that stuff is what makes the Axl tweet a bigger story than it is. If you just had the info about the tweet, and the media stories that it wasn't true and concerts are on as scheduled it wouldn't have become the big mystery it is on this board. It gets all beefed up by the madison type of journalism (a fan said...) and suppositions that start to become accepted as fact on these GnR forums. And it happens with every single story. Very interesting to watch.