Ashba has embarrassed himself

spunko12345

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not pointing the finger or choosing sides of who's better or worse, but the truth is that is funny how just by joining GNR you automatically become one of the best guitarist of the world.......

also a lot of the arguments use in here to rate one guitar player better than the other are laughable

Edited by dario27

figured this would be about his tattoos. oh well.

Either that or those lip piercings. Geez man get some non gay looking fashion accessories.

ive always been a fan of hoop earrings myself

slash-velvetrevolver2.jpg

implying this is cooler:

newswire_dj-ashba_1.jpg

And then, some of you criticize Ashba... uhhh :rofl-lol:

They're artists they can wear anything they want.

Edited by Anahzul

figured this would be about his tattoos. oh well.

Either that or those lip piercings. Geez man get some non gay looking fashion accessories.

ive always been a fan of hoop earrings myself

slash-velvetrevolver2.jpg

implying this is cooler:

newswire_dj-ashba_1.jpg

And then, some of you criticize Ashba... uhhh :rofl-lol:

They're artists they can wear anything they want.

and not everybody needs to think its cool

Just as a reminder: The initial claim of this thread was that DJ Ashba has embarassed himself by tweeting to back Axl in the Reading "incident".

That's not my opinion, but I can kind of see, where the poster was coming from. But some of you guys felt immediately prompted to pour acid over DJ Ashba as a person and artist which was not only totally out of place in this thread but embarassingly disrespectful. You are free to not find him cool, of course. Everybody is. But the way you use every opportunity to diminish this man and his artistic personality just because he is not Slash (or Buckethead, for that matter) and because you don't want this band to be successful without Slash - you go far beyond just stating your opinion. You act as shit-stirrers and you seem to get something out of it, otherwise you wouldn't do it.

You must be very unhappy people to behave like this. Sad, really. Sad and pitiful.

Of course the Slash fans are in here moaning about DJ rolleyes.gif Since when are piercings gay? If I'm not mistakes Slash has a belly botton piercing! You really wanna get into this?!

And about looking like Slash, what? DJ had his style and hat before he even got in GnR.

DJ stood up for Axl, he did the right thing imo. And how do you know the promoter didn't have a grudge against them? He can't be lying? But you're so quick to think that DJ and Axl are lying? Give me a break. DJ has nothing to be embaressed about, he's a great guitarist and a really cool person who truly cares about the fans.

Maybe it's just me, but everyone I've known with a piercing like his have been an over emotional emo chick. That, and DJ looks like he would be covered in a very fine mucus layer.

Take a joke people

So you're judging him based on a piercing? That's mature and openminded.

I only like funny jokes

I'm judging his appearance by his piercing, and his tats, and his hair...Which is generally what you judge someones appearance on.

As a guitarist, imo he's meh. I wouldn't know as a person.

He still reminds me of an earthworm

You just mad cuz he plays in Guns N' Roses AND he is better than Slash.

DREAM ON MUTHAFUCKER DONT MAKE ME LAUGH LMGDFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No matter how u butter up nugnr it will NEVER be the same as old gnr with slash and duff and izzy.Im not saying nugnr is bad cuz i actually love CD but to say Ashba is better than Slash u gotta be tonedeaf mate.He cant play Slashs solos well or even Robins hes a fucking overated poser who cares more about wot he looks like than his actual guitar playing.The guy NEEDS lessons.He aint got 1% of the feel in his playing that Slash has thats my opinion and u know im right smile.gif

Dude forget your OMGZ SLA$H RULZ attitude and listen to the music. The new band sounds 10 times better than old guns. You know what? i'll throw this at you: OLD GN'R SOUNDED LIKE SHIT LIVE.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Slash has been playing the same old pentonics scales all these years LOLLLLLLrofl-lol.gif

x_santa.gif You're both retards!

Come on, as guitar players and appreciaters, it's beyond me that you have to burry one guitarist in favour of another. All the guitarists that GNR had/has were/are fucking GREAT. Slash rules and is of course the best that GNR ever had, DJ rules and is a better showman than Slash, Finck rules and helped making awesome solos on CD, Buckethead is a monster, come on stop this meaningless war, GNR is the BEST band ever in terms of guitarists, no other bands has had as many talented guitarists.

End of.

You make a alot of sense. But out of all the great guitarists that band has had, cancer boy has contributed the least to the band. Robin was a member much longer than he was. The whole band has been GN'R longer than the original line-up.

And if CD is four albums long as Bach said then that's more original material he contributed as well album wise. [Lies was an EP and The Spaghetti Incident was a covers album)

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

You make a alot of sense. But out of all the great guitarists the band has had, cancer boy has contributed the least to the band. Robin was a member much longer than he was. Most of the band has been GN'R longer than the original line-up.

We have a winner for stupidest mygnr message ever.

I wonder whenever it was rumored that Shaq was recording with Axl; Did people on these messages boards, debate whether he was a better rapper than 2pac.

Axl's rap in Tokyo '92 during Rocket Queen is better than anything from 2pac.

Blasphemy!

You make a alot of sense. But out of all the great guitarists the band has had, cancer boy has contributed the least to the band. Robin was a member much longer than he was and contributed more. (please don't tell me that OMGZ HE ONLY MADE ONE ALBUM) Most of the band has been GN'R longer than the original line-up.

:rofl-lol:

I wonder whenever it was rumored that Shaq was recording with Axl; Did people on these messages boards, debate whether he was a better rapper than 2pac.

Axl's rap in Tokyo '92 during Rocket Queen is better than anything from 2pac.

Ha ha ha...actually...that's true!