Guns N'Roses in Rome - September 4th 2010

Twinaleblood

Guest RonMexico82

RonMexixco is a good guy. You guys would all be whining too if the show you went to got fucked up.

You mean delayed for half an hour

Don't become a sad individual like the others here and lose your sense of reality. That show was fucked up. The delay didn't bother me. What happened afterwards did. Your better than the weirdo gnr cult types who are trying to turn this place into htgth.

ron, can't you see that you're the one who's wrong? you, and all the other people who were actually at the show. and the people of ireland. and casual gnr fans around the world who saw axl's name pop up in the news. and the media. you're all wrong.

the dublin show was great for lots of reasons. it wasn't perfect, but it was far from a disaster. the rest of the world may be woefully misinformed about what happened at the show, but thankfully there are 20-30 people who post on guns n' roses message boards who know the truth about how awesome dublin show was. please take a page out of their book and be more bias-free.

BUT BACK TO ROME!

:lol: :lol:

Anyway lets hope tonight is more "Hail Caesar" than "infamy infamy, they all have it infamy."

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

Maybe they will open with a covet of Faith No More - Take this Bottle.

cry_baby.jpg

Oh fuck off will ya, I was joking. Don't you cunts even have a sense of humor. Fuck me whatever happened to this forum. Bunch of dryballs.

Enjoy the show Rome.