Guns N'Roses in Rome - September 4th 2010

Twinaleblood

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I was hoping for Don't Damn Me in the encore, obviously the show fucking SUCKED since they didn't play what I wanted to see on the computer screen.

Hahah, kidding, although DDM would be sweet in concert, looks like it was a successful show! To bad no one in the world will know about it unlike the Dublin show...

See Dublin? This is how you rock out.

lol Irish people.

Guys there was like (lets be generous) 20 assholes in the Crowd in Dublin who caused Mayhem and Trouble!!

Do you not think the other 14,980 Decent Concert Goers don't know how to Rock Out????

Im Glad Rome had a good night!!!

Solid set list.

Sorry, but no. It's a crappy setlist consisting of only 14 original songs that he sings out of breath after coming on an hour late. Gazillion solo spots and band jams don't exactly make a perfect show.

This doesn't look promising with only 19 days before a Belgrade show, and I've been waiting for them to come to my hometown concert for 15 years now.

See Dublin? This is how you rock out.

lol Irish people.

Guys there was like (lets be generous) 20 assholes in the Crowd in Dublin who caused Mayhem and Trouble!!

Do you not think the other 14,980 Decent Concert Goers don't know how to Rock Out????

Im Glad Rome had a good night!!!

Ireland rocked the fuck out when Axl came back on :thumbsup:

Oh man I was hoping for Don't Damn Me in the encore, obviously the show fucking SUCKED since they didn't play what I wanted to see on the computer screen.

Hahah, kidding, although DDM would be sweet in concert, looks like it was a successful show! To bad no one in the world will know about it unlike the Dublin show...

The people at it will, that's the most important thing. Controversy sells story. Nobody wants to hear "Guns N' Roses play a perfectly normal show in Dublin tonight", though you could argue it was perfectly normal for Guns N' Roses :P

I'll remember the Belfast show for what it was, a fantastic show. I'll remember the Dublin show for what it was, a chaotic night that although disappointing in some places and eye-opening, was made up for by other moments.

I enjoyed both nights as much the other. Despite Belfast being the far superior show, I'm sure the one I'll remember most about is Dublin. That's just the way things work... even for the hardcore fans.

Solid set list.

Sorry, but no. It's a crappy setlist consisting of only 14 original songs that he sings out of breath after coming on an hour late. Gazillion solo spots and band jams don't exactly make a perfect show.

This doesn't look promising with only 19 days before a Belgrade show, and I've been waiting for them to come to my hometown concert for 15 years now.

Sure, it'd be nice if they threw in the odd song here or there, but when you're at the show I doubt you'll care what they play. Just enjoy the show!

Romaend.jpg

Who's the chick at the far right?

That might be Pitman. He's lost weight from what I saw on the Reading video's.

haha, I know.

Just making ajoke because he looks and dresses like a chick, from behind anyway

Yeah, looks like he's bringing the lookfrom what I saw in the Reading video's compared to earlier in the tour when he was overweight and wearing the tight T-shirts and glittered scarfs.

Solid set list.

Sure, it'd be nice if they threw in the odd song here or there, but when you're at the show I doubt you'll care what they play. Just enjoy the show!

That's right. There's just too much excitement and too many things to watch to worry about whether the song they're on is the song you were expecting. You're probably busy on your feet jumping and screaming anyway. I was exhausted at the end of the show.