Guns N'Roses in Rome - September 4th 2010

Twinaleblood

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God this set list needs a shakeup.

Why/ Most people at a concert have not heard the set list. Only those of us who read them over and over on these boards know them.

Very true. Only ppl on the forums and the ones who've gone to lots of the shows know the setlist really well. The concert is "new" for most of the crowds. And they can't leave out all the Appetite songs cuz they really are the general public's favorites. Can you imagine the crowd/reviews if they left the majority of those out?

Hey, shouldn't you still be on the Official Dublin Crybabies Thread? This is looking like a good gig so I don't think you have anything to say about it.

Do you guys think you can hold onto this during the whole tour, or will you give up after 3 or 4 more shows?

I actually want to see them switch around the new songs mostly and play more stuff from UYI's. SCOM, WTTJ, Paradise are of course staples but I don't think we need to hear Brownstone and It's So Easy at every show personally. Still, it's nitpicking I guess.

Yeah, but if you only could go to one concert, wouldn't you want to hear? Well, maybe not, but most people would.

RonMexixco is a good guy. You guys would all be whining too if the show you went to got fucked up.

You mean delayed for half an hour

Don't become a sad individual like the others here and lose your sense of reality. That show was fucked up. The delay didn't bother me. What happened afterwards did. Your better than the weirdo gnr cult types who are trying to turn this place into htgth.

ron, can't you see that you're the one who's wrong? you, and all the other people who were actually at the show. and the people of ireland. and casual gnr fans around the world who saw axl's name pop up in the news. and the media. you're all wrong.

the dublin show was great for lots of reasons. it wasn't perfect, but it was far from a disaster. the rest of the world may be woefully misinformed about what happened at the show, but thankfully there are 20-30 people who post on guns n' roses message boards who know the truth about how awesome dublin show was. please take a page out of their book and be more bias-free.

BUT BACK TO ROME!

No it was a FUCKING 100% DISASTER!!!!

Now can we leave Dublin out of it - we are on the ROME page now!!!!????

Guest RonMexico82

RonMexixco is a good guy. You guys would all be whining too if the show you went to got fucked up.

You mean delayed for half an hour

Don't become a sad individual like the others here and lose your sense of reality. That show was fucked up. The delay didn't bother me. What happened afterwards did. Your better than the weirdo gnr cult types who are trying to turn this place into htgth.

ron, can't you see that you're the one who's wrong? you, and all the other people who were actually at the show. and the people of ireland. and casual gnr fans around the world who saw axl's name pop up in the news. and the media. you're all wrong.

the dublin show was great for lots of reasons. it wasn't perfect, but it was far from a disaster. the rest of the world may be woefully misinformed about what happened at the show, but thankfully there are 20-30 people who post on guns n' roses message boards who know the truth about how awesome dublin show was. please take a page out of their book and be more bias-free.

BUT BACK TO ROME!

No it was a FUCKING 100% DISASTER!!!!

Now can we leave Dublin out of it - we are on the ROME page now!!!!????

HRS had his sarcasm up to 100% there man ;)

Good to see Rome is going well.

I actually want to see them switch around the new songs mostly and play more stuff from UYI's. SCOM, WTTJ, Paradise are of course staples but I don't think we need to hear Brownstone and It's So Easy at every show personally. Still, it's nitpicking I guess.

Yeah, but if you only could go to one concert, wouldn't you want to hear? Well, maybe not, but most people would.

Well, if I had my choice I'd want to hear There Was a Time, You're Crazy, Dead Horse, Perfect Crime...

I actually want to see them switch around the new songs mostly and play more stuff from UYI's. SCOM, WTTJ, Paradise are of course staples but I don't think we need to hear Brownstone and It's So Easy at every show personally.

You're never happy. You're one of those selfish GNR fans that Jarmo has warned us about that is just never happy with anything. If it's not the start time it's the setlist. GNR is not have it your way, and if they want to play the same damn setlist every night you should feel privileged they are even willing to come to your town and grace you with their presence.

I actually want to see them switch around the new songs mostly and play more stuff from UYI's. SCOM, WTTJ, Paradise are of course staples but I don't think we need to hear Brownstone and It's So Easy at every show personally.

You're never happy. You're one of those selfish GNR fans that Jarmo has warned us about that is just never happy with anything. If it's not the start time it's the setlist. GNR is not have it your way, and if they want to play the same damn setlist every night you should feel privileged they are even willing to come to your town and grace you with their presence.

Nah, I'm happy with the band. I just think it'd be cool if they switched the setlist around more often. :D