Paris updates

svdv22

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys, do we really need updates in the beggining?

Intro

CD

Jungle

It's So Easy

Brownstone

Probably Sorry

The band was not late. Again. Good :D

Yes they were. This is probably the latest start yet on the European tour. It's half an hour later than it was in Dublin.

How can you tell that when the guy providing the updates said "intro, cd -sorry late reply, bad connection"? We don't know when they started exactly. We don't know how late the guy's update was.

Ali

You mean like video/audio stream, or? If you do, then I think it would be rather difficult. If you mean setlist etc. updates via text, then sure. Just use Facebook or Twitter or something. I used Twitter when I was "reporting" from Aalborg :) Also from my iPhone.

Thank you for the info. Yes I mean video stream. Too bad, I wonder how those South Americans did it. Anyway, I just got familiar with posting on Twitter this week so it would be no problem to update you folks (used it only to follow GNR up till now).

You mean like video/audio stream, or? If you do, then I think it would be rather difficult. If you mean setlist etc. updates via text, then sure. Just use Facebook or Twitter or something. I used Twitter when I was "reporting" from Aalborg :) Also from my iPhone.

Thank you for the info. Yes I mean video stream. Too bad, I wonder how those South Americans did it. Anyway, I just got familiar with posting on Twitter this week so it would be no problem to update you folks (used it only to follow GNR up till now).

I believe they used this software http://qik.com/

not sure if they used wifi or not.

1-Chinese Democracy

02-Welcome to the jungle

03-It's So Easy

04-Mr BrownstoneSorry

05-Richard Fortus solo

06-Live and Let Die

07-This I Love

08-Rocket Queen

09-Dizzy Solo

10-Streets of Dreams

11- You Could Be Mine

12- Dj Ashba Solo "The Ballad of Death"

13- Sweet Child O' Mine

14- Band Jam - Another Brick In The Wall (Pink Floyd)/ Axl Rose Solo

15- November Rain

16- Ron's Beard Solo

17- Better

18- Knocking On Heavens Door

Anyone here about Guns N' Roses?

Axl fell off the Piano? lol

Did he?

Poor baby, I can kiss it and make it all better :P

But yeah, I'm gonna need a video of him falling :D LOL

They played Don't Cry?? I need to here that live, along with Estranged and TWAT before I die.

Edit:

Nightrain

Maddy

Edited by Deb Rose