Paris updates

svdv22

Those pictures are amazing! Thanks for posting them

His hair colour looks wicked there

Thanks for helping me.

No problem!

So can you remember anything he said to you or those around you?

As he came out of the building we all started clapping and cheering him and he looked over at us with a huge smile on his face, he seemed genuinely suprised that we were there waiting for him 3 hours after he had gone off stage. He gave us the two finger 'peace' sign and went over to the car waiting for him and we thought that was it.

Then to our shock, amazement and joy he started to come over to us saying 'You guys are on the stage now' as we were on a higher level to him. I can't tell you what it felt like to have Axl Rose walking over to us.

He came over, signed everything, shook everyones hand, he has lovely soft hands, we thanked him for an awesome show he was pleased that we had had a good time. Some one asked him when he would be in I can't remember the country she said but he said at that time he didn't know. (I kept looking at him not believing he was there in front of me). After that he thanked us all, said take care gave a huge smile and as he walked away we shouted thank you and clapped him. He got into his car the driver pulled out of the arena grounds and passed us and we clapped him and waved.

I then fainted............only joking!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Those pictures are amazing! Thanks for posting them

His hair colour looks wicked there

Thanks for helping me.

No problem!

So can you remember anything he said to you or those around you?

As he came out of the building we all started clapping and cheering him and he looked over at us with a huge smile on his face, he seemed genuinely suprised that we were there waiting for him 3 hours after he had gone off stage. He gave us the two finger 'peace' sign and went over to the car waiting for him and we thought that was it.

Then to our shock, amazement and joy he started to come over to us saying 'You guys are on the stage now' as we were on a higher level to him. I can't tell you what it felt like to have Axl Rose walking over to us.

He came over, signed everything, shook everyones hand, he has lovely soft hands, we thanked him for an awesome show he was pleased that we had had a good time. Some one asked him when he would be in I can't remember the country she said but he said at that time he didn't know. (I kept looking at him not believing he was there in front of me). After that he thanked us all, said take care gave a huge smile and as he walked away we shouted thank you and clapped him. He got into his car the driver pulled out of the arena grounds and passed us and we clapped him and waved.

I then fainted............only joking!

Amazing :wub:

I had a dream before that I met him and he ignored me... it really freaked me out :scared:

I watch this Paradise City and it brings a tear to my eye. It reminds me so much of when I saw GnR back in 91, the energy, the band bonding, the audience energy, everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Ots_l2E7g&feature=embed

that was fucking mad!!! thats cool how they did their own little solos too

axl looks like he was havin a fuckin sick time!