anyone got there uk tickets yet?

stebarker

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just ordered my tix direct from the ticket factory - got 2 for birmingham, thought it was a sell out but not quite I guess, anyway putting the disasterous Dublin (hometown) gig behind me and looking forward to this :)

Yeah, i'm tempted to get a ticket from there for Birmingham soon once student loan comes through on monday :rofl-lol:

Sure to be better than Reading and Leeds gigs were!

just ordered my tix direct from the ticket factory - got 2 for birmingham, thought it was a sell out but not quite I guess, anyway putting the disasterous Dublin (hometown) gig behind me and looking forward to this :)

Yeah, i'm tempted to get a ticket from there for Birmingham soon once student loan comes through on monday :rofl-lol:

Hopefully they'll have a few left, if not theres a few still on ebay

Hopefully they'll have a few left, if not theres a few still on ebay

Yeah i've just checked, there seems to be a few left, so fingers crossed..

Edited by seely

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Oh WTF so some people outside the UK are getting theirs sent?

Oi Ticketmaster... expect a turd through the letterbox monday morning

Oh WTF so some people outside the UK are getting theirs sent?

Oi Ticketmaster... expect a turd through the letterbox monday morning

Go for it! :lol:

Just waiting on my dog to do his business ;)

Got my tickets for the 13th a few days ago, so fucking pumped! Hopefully no one will mind my brother jumping in next to me in the queue as he is bringing the tickets, this may be the last time I get to see these guys so I want to be right down the front. Might meet some of you down there!

For those that went with the planet rock presale. I emailed them asking about had they been dispatched yet:

The tickets for both of these events are yet to be released by the promoters in order for us to despatch them to you. However, they will be delivered no later than 5 days before the event. If you have not received these tickets by this time, please contact us immediately.

I don't understand how someone's tickets are ready and not other's. Maybe I should call Ticketmaster after all, and tell them to print my ticket now. And if they're ready now, why can't I pick up my ticket before the doors have opened at the showday? Fucking ticketmaster.

It's getting awfully tight now what with the shows being next week. I'm starting to worry seeing as I'm at uni now and will need the ticket to be forwarded to me and couldn't get it sent here originally as I didn't know where I was staying when I booked it. Hopefully it'll arrive in the next few days.

It's getting awfully tight now what with the shows being next week. I'm starting to worry seeing as I'm at uni now and will need the ticket to be forwarded to me and couldn't get it sent here originally as I didn't know where I was staying when I booked it. Hopefully it'll arrive in the next few days.

Snap.

I just emailed the ticket agents to ask for details, if they don't answer I'll ring Wednesday morning because I need to have the tickets in my hand next Monday/Tuesday the latest.

Maybe you should do the same?

Snap.

I just emailed the ticket agents to ask for details, if they don't answer I'll ring Wednesday morning because I need to have the tickets in my hand next Monday/Tuesday the latest.

Maybe you should do the same?

Yeah, ticket agents do usually leave it quite tight I think, probably to stop touting. But if its not here soon I definitely will ring them. I have to see GN'R! rock3