New Pro Shot Footage from KOHD at the ARC club in Paris

The Glow Inc.

Great footage and performance! It's a shame there's one guitar player too many - DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot would fit the bill just perfect.

How can you exclude Richard? He's extremely talented. And he has soooo much energy on stage. You would think differently if you've seen them live. All three are important parts to this band. Every single member of Guns N' Roses plays a very important role in the band. I wouldn't take any of the current members out Guns N' Roses. They're all incredible.

This band has way to many musicians. I hope Axl trims some of the fat the next time they take a break.

I disagree

Way to back up that disagreement.

If I remember correctly, this band had more fame and success with only 5 people on stage instead of 8-9. This isn't fucking Slipknot or Rammstein.

Great footage and performance! It's a shame there's one guitar player too many - DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot would fit the bill just perfect.

How can you exclude Richard? He's extremely talented. And he has soooo much energy on stage. You would think differently if you've seen them live. All three are important parts to this band. Every single member of Guns N' Roses plays a very important role in the band. I wouldn't take any of the current members out Guns N' Roses. They're all incredible.

FYI I've seen Guns live 3 times already - 92, 06 and just a few days ago in Lisbon...

No disrespect for Richard but I think 2 great talented and unique styled guitar players like Ashba and Ron are more than enough for Gn'R. It would would give the band a more crisp and recognizable sound.

It just seems weird to me to see a rock band with so many guitar players, switching places on the solos and so on... :tongue2:

To be honest, I reckon Axl just doesn't want to have a prominent lead guitar player (like Slash) ever again...

Edited by trqster

How can you exclude Richard? He's extremely talented. And he has soooo much energy on stage. You would think differently if you've seen them live.

That what I was thinking too. Richard is really very good! We loved his solo!!!!!

Thanks for the vid, but I don't even know if you can call this pro-shot. The editing is incredibly bad and without the slightest feeling for the music. Seems like the editor just took the material from some fans to make his own video out of it. Well, he shouldn't have. The singing doesn't sound that great to me either, especially in the beginning - Axl has sounded a lot better in his recent shows.

FYI I've seen Guns live 3 times already - 92, 06 and just a few days ago in Lisbon...

No disrespect for Richard but I think 2 great talented and unique styled guitar players like Ashba and Ron are more than enough for Gn'R. It would would give the band a more crisp and recognizable sound.

It just seems weird to me to see a rock band with so many guitar players, switching places on the solos and so on... :tongue2:

To be honest, I reckon Axl just doesn't want to have a prominent lead guitar player (like Slash) ever again...

I think its more to do with one guy wreaking havoc on the bands ability to tour and make albums. If any of DJ, Richard, or Ron left the band theoretically could finish a tour. My gripe is that with three guitars do you really need pitman and dizzy? I like those guys fine but its seems to be too much with all the guitars as well.

Thanks for the vid, but I don't even know if you can call this pro-shot. The editing is incredibly bad and without the slightest feeling for the music. Seems like the editor just took the material from some fans to make his own video out of it. Well, he shouldn't have. The singing doesn't sound that great to me either, especially in the beginning - Axl has sounded a lot better in his recent shows.

I completely agree. You could hardly hear Axl.

What are some of you guys complaining about too many guitarists/keyboardists again?

1) Playing CD material requires them all - well of course, the synths and Richard could come from a backing track, lol - and the older songs sound fuller with 3 guitars

2) Can you name another this successful band with 3 guitars and 2 keyboards? There's one factor that makes this band unique. That's a good thing

3) There were more than ten people onstage during the holy UYI tour, ffs

/rant

Edited by Jyrgen