18th october manchester dissusion

stebarker

This time tomorrow the band will probably hit the stage. I cannot wait.

I'll be there for the long haul, waiting outside for hours & hours so I can get to the front.

I am very excited.

not a chance you will be there all night at the front what you gonna do when u need to piss

McDonald's is across the way isn't it? I'll take a leak there.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time tomorrow the band will probably hit the stage. I cannot wait.

I'll be there for the long haul, waiting outside for hours & hours so I can get to the front.

I am very excited.

not a chance you will be there all night at the front what you gonna do when u need to piss

McDonald's is across the way isn't it? I'll take a leak there.

dunno lad thats near the box office init

On the voice, trust me, you couldnt tell.

Seen them at Leeds Festival and his voice, for whatever reason, was probably better last night.

He's in great form. Only thing the throat affected IMO was song choice and set length.

Parking right next to venue, but costly and small.

On the voice, trust me, you couldnt tell.

Seen them at Leeds Festival and his voice, for whatever reason, was probably better last night.

He's in great form. Only thing the throat affected IMO was song choice and set length.

Parking right next to venue, but costly and small.

are you not parkin in the arena then? im in 2 minds where to park!! dont suppose it matters though cos its guna be a fuckin nightmare to get out!!

I'm parking right next to it yes, and it will be a nightmare to get out (shame, cause Birmingham was perfect for getting out last night).

Thing is though, I only live 30 mins down the A roads, so I'll just grin and bear the wait to get out.

Depends where your coming from, I wouldnt park in there if I had a long drive ahead.

Not many places to park around there either, probably best parking a 10min walk away, just look for side streets.

I'm parking right next to it yes, and it will be a nightmare to get out (shame, cause Birmingham was perfect for getting out last night).

Thing is though, I only live 30 mins down the A roads, so I'll just grin and bear the wait to get out.

Depends where your coming from, I wouldnt park in there if I had a long drive ahead.

Not many places to park around there either, probably best parking a 10min walk away, just look for side streets.

parked over the road a couple of times in last few months n hated it ha every man for himself aint it!! only live near chester so bout half hour away.

dependin on what time it finishes i might hang around for a bit n wait for it to clear!

Wonder if they will play a full 2hour 40min set tonight what with it being the last date on the tour over here??? im comming in from Halifax with my mate, so any advice on side roads to park in would be helpfull, i.e street names etc.. saw Chili Peppers in 2006 at M.E.N and me and some mates drove and parked like 20mins away which was cool..

Wonder if they will play a full 2hour 40min set tonight what with it being the last date on the tour over here??? im comming in from Halifax with my mate, so any advice on side roads to park in would be helpfull, i.e street names etc.. saw Chili Peppers in 2006 at M.E.N and me and some mates drove and parked like 20mins away which was cool..

Can't advise on the specifics really, not that familiar with the area. Best just to get their with an hour to spare and drive around the backstreets.

They could play a longer set I suppose, depends. Theyre in Spain on friday, but not sure whether it was just hard for Axl to keep going, or whether they had tonight in mind.

Nice Boys would not be good on a sore throat I dont think.

aye cheers for that, comming from Halifax its like only a hour to manchester, so were setting off at 4 or 4.30 this aft shud that be plenty of time to get there?? aye nice boys, maybe they saved last nights short set and voice to pull out the stops for tonight xx

Just about to leave Birmingham for Manchester. I saw they had loads of glossy gnr flyers at hmv here so I asked if I could take them seeing as the gig had passes and they would probably just be throwing them away. Te student shop assistant was a real bitch and said I could take 1 (!) even snobishly asking me "what for?" so I've just taken the whole lot (about 60 ) just to spite her lol.

GNR forever !

Just off to the Walkabout now for the pre build up get together. See you there if you're going. Otherwise catch you all there tonight. 2006 gig was amazing, lets hope it's as good this time, can't see it though, 06 tour was way more intense than this one. But all good.

Ha. Half hour late. This time last night I was onto my 3rd pint of 'snakebite' FUCK! 'Twas after several beers aswell mind.. ^_^

ENJOY THE SHOW FUCKERS!

No moaning though, you might be seeing Axl Rose for the last time, you never know - LEGEND!