Ke$ha and The Beatles mash-up

Estranged Reality

This was the original intent of Napster, btw... mashups and remixes.

"I started to admire, like hey, these people, the remixes are not just dance remixes—they got a soul, they got spirit, they got incredible talent, you know? And I start to respect them, really. And so now I start to see that the dance chart is a real important chart in a way. But also, the fact it’s a dance mix, it’s a very avant garde kind of department of music. I mean people say ‘Oh, dance, it could be “dancing in the dark” or whatever…. No. It’s not like that, it’s incredibly funky and gritty stuff, that dance style, so I love all these remixes."- Yoko Ono

I both love and hate you, Estranged Reality and Gods Favourite. I wanted to go to sleep, saw there was a Ke$ha/Beatles mashup, hate Ke$ha, love the Beatles, but damned if I didn't like that mashup. I wanted to go to sleep and now have been going through fuckyeahmashups, discovered The Glitch Mob thanks to their La Roux mashup, and goddamn if that Beatles/LCD Soundsystem/Kinks mashup isn't awesome.

It's almost 4. At least the past couple of nights I had the excuse of Axl keeping me up :P