meet and greet gnr sydney

bloodyhell1

I have some cool photos of ashba and bumble mostly will upload soon as I'm home or at Internet cafe

guys were very friendly

I took a cab expensive but worth it

Gunns5 Mel and Linda went

Gunns5 dropped me back at hotel thanks man

Cool TAY, glad you made it there on time :thumbsup:

Haha thinkabout you , cool dude u r man seeya in 10 hours, just wanna quikly say how fukn great they all are, Ron is such a fukn friendly guy that is just down to earth and fkn funny haha dj is cool also ( I woulda got backstage if it was his vote ha!) and diggy or shud I say dizzy was jagerrd haha nah he's fukn great ad well! Herrrrtt COME SYDSYDSYDSYDDDDDDNNNNNEEYY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Cool wish I could go to one of these but I know I'd be really shy and make a fool of myself in front of the guys :(

I know the answer but you just have to wonder why Axl dosen't go to these. Easy promotion.

What a great day.

Got a hug from Dj, cause I couldn't move, too much in shock. So he came over to hug me :D . There the coolest guys I have ever met. I have never been in awe in anyone the way I was with Ron, Dizzy, and Dj, all I said to them was 'I love you guys so much' and got a group hug form them all :D. Worth flying from Brisbane to Sydney for.

Best days of my whole life.

If anyone has another footage it would be appreciated if it was uploaded. Thank you. Hope they come back soon.

What a great day.

Got a hug from Dj, cause I couldn't move, too much in shock. So he came over to hug me :D . There the coolest guys I have ever met. I have never been in awe in anyone the way I was with Ron, Dizzy, and Dj, all I said to them was 'I love you guys so much' and got a group hug form them all :D. Worth flying from Brisbane to Sydney for.

Best days of my whole life.

If anyone has another footage it would be appreciated if it was uploaded. Thank you. Hope they come back soon.

The guys went above and beyond for everyone there for every fan that was there, we even got to go back a second time and give them puppets which they loved, thank you for Billy Hyde and Guns N' Roses for putting it all together. Would not have happened otherwise. Made me realize as much as these guys are my hero's they are the most down to earth guys you could ever meet :D.