The Official Guns N Roses Perth Dec 11 thread

ashysdad

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not there unfortunately but everyone going have a great time!!! I'd get there around 8.30 - 8.45 or so if you don't wanna sit through Korn or have to sit through their whole show.

Yeah Korn weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. I thought they'd be terrible but not that bad. The guitarist with the mask-thing on is excellent - I was more excited watching him than I was anyone else. And that drummer!!!

Shihad are pretty good as well.

not a big korn fan, but sorry there fans are fucking idiots, I could hardly hear their singer,their drummer is very good though.

Thinkaboutyou is heading over to perth (lucky bastard) hope he has a good time over there, and its not too sunny rock3

I thought their fans were a bunch of tools. So it wasn't just me that couldn't understand a word of whatever he was on about. They were too loud - not loud as in a concert experience but just put up too loud so you couldn't hear anything except a wall of noise. The fuckwit in front of me - I think his girlfriend was embarrased - was headbanging like a knob and stood on my foot fucking several times and kept bumping into me. I wanted to grab him around the neck and crack it but I figured that wouldn't do much for me or him.

He was headbanging to November Rain and Sorry. Are they real headbangers or what??? I hope it pisses down for Perth - it was great walking in the rain even though I nearly slipped arse-up walking to the tram.

Yeah, heading there with my girlfriend. probably watch korn's set even though im not a huge fan. Should be good, atleast it's a better venue then the accoustics fucked burswood dome. man that place is so disrespectful to bands sound. Pumped for it all though, cannot wait!

I had general admission seats, then went to motorplex website and saw they had Gold seats. So i've bought them now have to try and sell my 2 x general admission seats. any you guys interested?

DON'T GET SEATS.

GO STAND UP. IN THE FRONT ROW. IT IS THAT MUCH BETTER.

YES CAPS ARE NECESSARY TO REINFORCE MY POINT...!

I had general admission seats, then went to motorplex website and saw they had Gold seats. So i've bought them now have to try and sell my 2 x general admission seats. any you guys interested?

DON'T GET SEATS.

GO STAND UP. IN THE FRONT ROW. IT IS THAT MUCH BETTER.

YES CAPS ARE NECESSARY TO REINFORCE MY POINT...!

I SUPPORT THIS NOTION,

after getting the setlist, ashbas water bottle in sydney, and catching bumblefoots guitar pic (thanks once again Bumble :) )

your absolutely stupid to not be in the G.A if you have a choice.

Im going. Not sure of the point of gold seats - if you want to sit down you should be able to sit on the banks, though I assume these gold seats would be close in.

For those coming from interstate - easiest way to get there would be catching the train to Kwinana station and then catching the shuttle bus they have to the show.

Times (take with grain of salt)

shihad - 5.20 - 6

korn - 6.30 - 7.30

gnr - 8 - 10.20

Edited by Aussiegun