The Return Of The NFL Jersey?

American Psycho

The maojority were NFL jersey's .......................... I always thought of that tour as the "Jersey tour" .................. you guys call it the cash grab tour............... whatever ......................... but yes they were for the most part NFL jersey's and Axl picked his fav local team / player(s) ..............in Chicago he wore #54 Brian Urlacker for the Bears.

The maojority were NFL jersey's .......................... I always thought of that tour as the "Jersey tour" .................. you guys call it the cash grab tour............... whatever ......................... but yes they were for the most part NFL jersey's and Axl picked his fav local team / player(s) ..............in Chicago he wore #54 Brian Urlacker for the Bears.

Okay .............................................

I think it looked pretty cool at the VMA's, because it actually seemed to fit! Wasn't a massive fan of the giant over-sized ones. But each to his own.

Agreed. I didn't mind them when they fit.

I thought the mix of the massive oversize jersey plus the snap pants plus the braids made him look like the biggest wigger.

When I first saw this new edition of new gnr my first reaction was (like most people) "WTF?" so I called that tour the freak show tour. Not to say that I didn't grow to appreciate them, but it was just too much at once. No original members besides Axl, a guy with a bucket, one with a half shaved head, Axl looked weird, etc...

Strange era...

That was in many ways what I liked about that era, it was just all so fucking weird... but I liked it!!

Not all of them were hockey jerseys.

of course

12.02.02 - FleetCenter, Boston, MA

notes: Axl is in good spirits, donning a Red Sox jersey, then a Celtics Paul Pierce #34 jersey and then a Boston Bruins jersey.

www.gnrontour.com

I'd like to see him wearing some NBA jersey, not a Laker one though

he (used to) be Iverson's fan, like me

Okay .............................................

Shut the hell up !