The mini music videos played in the background at the concerts

GnRMatt

Was wondering if anyone has ever just filmed the videos that play in the background, especially for the songs on Chinese Democracy as they seem alot like music videos.

I know there seems to be a girl in a few of them that seems to tell a story and Madagascar seems pretty impressive, but unfortunately I don't remember much else.

If anyone from the Guns camp happens to read this then it be pretty cool if they were uploaded.

Apparently this is what plays in the background to CITR.

This is interesting, thanks.

Had a look at some catcher clips live and can't seem to see it in the background, but the guy who posted it seems pretty convinced his brother was asked to direct it.

I remember a lot of stained glass in the video for Madagascar -- at least at the Hammerstein shows. You can catch glimpses of the video in this clip. Maybe they changed it? There's got a be a better video out there somewhere of the clips playing behind the band.

Edited by craigers

Yes, the guy who posted the video said the he was the kid, but he didn't said it was fan made.

"The guns n roses music video for their song: The Catcher in the Rye. It is an official Guns n' Roses music video. My older brother Nate got a job with his friend to make a music video for Guns n Roses. They asked me if i wanted to be in it so i said yes. Please rate this video and leave a comment."

Yes, the guy who posted the video said the he was the kid, but he didn't said it was fan made.

"The guns n roses music video for their song: The Catcher in the Rye. It is an official Guns n' Roses music video. My older brother Nate got a job with his friend to make a music video for Guns n Roses. They asked me if i wanted to be in it so i said yes. Please rate this video and leave a comment."

I don't know, it's filmed by someone who knows how to use a camera... but there's no budget there, It's almost certainly not official (in any way). Maybe one of the band saw it, liked and they're using it at the shows - I never noticed it though (then again, they didn't play catcher at my shows!).