If Axl would go to Jail

fergus

If Axl where t be busted for a DUI, or some other small or big crime, how do you think he would act in Prison?

Back in the day Axl went to jail in NYC I think and he said he had fun with the cops, they where telling him some Woodstock stories and for autographs...lol

Makes me think if all the bikers and other people who like GnR would treat Axl like Royalty?

Just imagine Axl in Jail lol

We've already done the what if Axl went to jail topic.

What haven't done to him?

We shaved his head, gave him a face lift, hair plugs, turned him into a rapper (that was the best one), dressed him, undressed him, had him date everybody, gave him new careers. We've done just about everything but castrate the guy to see if his singing voice changed.

We shaved his head, gave him a face lift, hair plugs, turned him into a rapper (that was the best one), dressed him, undressed him, had him date everybody, gave him new careers. We've done just about everything but castrate the guy to see if his singing voice changed.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

He'd obviously scream at the top of his lungs ''Well thanks to the lame-ass security, I'm going home!''.

Then, three second later he'd then scream twice as loud ''Well thanks to the lame-ass security, I ain't going fucking home.''

Edited by Guest

lol we need the "What if Axl were Castrated?" thread. :thumbsup:

I think he'd handle it fine and make the best of it.

There's a difference between guys who work security at a concert, and a guy putting on a rubber glove telling you to "spread em".

The band has barely been off the road to enjoy the time off, and people are that anxious?? DJ Ashba NEVER should've said they were going to tour in the US in Feb. He worded it wrong and should've said they were going to talk in a couple of months about a possible US tour in the spring. They've already said on the news Ticketmaster/ Live Nation are being forced to lower ticket prices, plus if Axl hasn't sorted the shit out with Irving Azoff, there won't be a US tour, or they're going to have to play theaters on a cash only basis at places that don't work with Ticketmaster/Live Nation, or another ticket agency altogether, which would limit them on where to play.

Maybe they'll sort things out in Feb and make tour announcements then. There's a lot of maybes, which is nothing new. Like I've said, if you have a favorite band, sometimes the best thing is to make a trip out of it and not wait for them to come to your town. Sometimes it's pure dumb luck you're on a vacation and your favorite band happens to be there when you are.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Axl is an intelligent man he can handle himself in jail just like he did all the other 2938932829 times he was in.

The man is too cool for words

Mötley Crüe front man Vince Neil just pled guilty to DUI in Las Vegas ... and will most likely spend two weeks behind bars ... TMZ has learned.

This is why I was asking about Axl... It can happen to any Celeb