Favorite moments on Chiense Democracy

WhazUp

Guest cbgnr666

I don't think I can narrow it down,they change alot and really the whole album is fantastic. I"M not big on ITW but that song has some standout moments as well.

I still remember hardcore fans pissed of in 1991 about Use Your Illusion. I remember some people complaining about the "endless boring song without chorus" from Rock in Rio II - they were talking about Estranged, The same people who were about to have a heart attack when Estranged was back in the set list because now it's one of the band's best songs. Funny how some people need time to change.

You actually kept track of who those people were? Wow. On an excel spread sheet or did you do it on pen and paper? And why would one take the time to keep track of that?

Hard to break down a top five "moments" when I think the highlights are just the actual complete songs.

Better, Catcher, SOD, TWAT and This I Love

But for individual moments:

The scream at the end of IRS

The nananan part in Catcher

"On an ordinary day, not in an ordinary way"

The way Axl carries/holds the last note of a word into the beginning note/word of the next line in Better

Most of the lyrics in Better, imo one of the 2-3 best lyrical moments of Axl's career.