Hidden Solos at Chinese Democracy

Mal'Akh

I see...

Is it possible to make it louder? I mean, more clear.

Like it was done to Sebastian Bach at the Sorry chorus, someone made it crystal clear.

And just for the record, a lot of Autotune :lol:

Well it's not that much hidden during live performances. But it should've been more front in the album mix.

Not really... I mean, it's not supposed to be there, is it? Ron recorded the solo to be put there, so I'd guess they would completely remove Buckethead solo.

I see...

Like it was done to Sebastian Bach at the Sorry chorus, someone made it crystal clear.

Well it's not that much hidden during live performances. But it should've been more front in the album mix.

Not really... I mean, it's not supposed to be there, is it? Ron recorded the solo to be put there, so I'd guess they would completely remove Buckethead solo.

The Baz autotune was crystal clear in the 'Additional Instruments' .mogg of 'Sorry'.

I see...

The Baz autotune was crystal clear in the 'Additional Instruments' .mogg of 'Sorry'.

The Shackler's thing looks like the rythym guitar. The TWAT part seems to be an overdub or something like that. :shrugs:

You are not listening it. It's there. Let me find an easy part.

Easier, I would say...

EDIT: 0:11 to 0:16, 0:22 to 0:24. It's not actually easy, but it's there, not impossible to listen.

Edited by Mal'Akh

The Shackler's thing looks like the rythym guitar. The TWAT part seems to be an overdub or something like that. :shrugs:

Easier, I would say...

EDIT: 0:11 to 0:16, 0:22 to 0:24. It's not actually easy, but it's there, not impossible to listen.

I heard it now, not clearly tough. I used to remove the vocals from some songs, but sometimes a vocal layer escaped from the process and it sounded like the vocalist was whispering the lyrics.It may be a remnant of the solo on the rythym part of the mix. :shrugs:

Easier, I would say...

I heard it now, not clearly tough. I used to remove the vocals from some songs, but sometimes a vocal layer escaped from the process and it sounded like the vocalist was whispering the lyrics.It may be a remnant of the solo on the rythym part of the mix. :shrugs:

Well, you gotta do it with the multitracks, the programs effects are not very good.

As for the solo, it's in the background, easier to listen with headphones.

yeah, the solo is there. Anyone can say for sure that it is not the bumblefoots one? I can hear a lot of hammering but I just can not identify it while it's so buried down.

LOL.

Can't you listen? Seriously?

It's not clear, not at all, it's actually very hard to listen. lol

It's very low, very.

My apologies, I can hear it now, not sure if its Bucket or simply Ron's solo mixed VERY low. Nice find.