Iggy and the Stooges

Zint

Guest Len B'stard

Took the idea of the frontman as far as it can possibly going without making a mockery of it. And Ashetons a fucking God, Ronnie that is, just fuckin insane riffs and insane guitar sound, so fucking dense and driving...uplifting. It's the music that does that to Iggy.

Ashetons a fucking God, Ronnie that is, just fuckin insane riffs and insane guitar sound, so fucking dense and driving...uplifting. It's the music that does that to Iggy.

Iggy talks about that at the show..in this clip,before they perform "Ron's Tune".

iggy is amazing.

this is from a couple years ago when they were promoting the weirdness, it was a thing yahoo did called nissan live sets, filmed at fox studios.

It was incredible. Me n' my chick were front row, got to go up on stage for no fun and everything. I'm glad I got to see them with Ron before he died. It will always be a show I cherish because of that.

TV Eye - Stooges

Edited by Stiff Competition

iggy is amazing.

this is from a couple years ago when they were promoting the weirdness, it was a thing yahoo did called nissan live sets, filmed at fox studios.

It was incredible. Me n' my chick were front row, got to go up on stage for no fun and everything. I'm glad I got to see them with Ron before he died. It will always be a show I cherish because of that.

TV Eye - Stooges

I remember when you went to that...amazing!

Didn't even hear about this until the other day. Really cool to hear they did a good mix of S/T, Funhouse, and Raw Power.

Would love to see them again soon, all the shows I saw last year were incredible, to say the least. The "acoustic" set in Pori was nothing short of magical!

Yea, even at the back where I was filming, Toronto was brutal. I had to stand on one of the barrels that were anchoring the tents down to even get a good shot at the band since the stage was so low. I had people climbing on the barrel the whole show, and even had people climbing up on the telephone booths behind me! People crowd surfing at the arse end, everything, it was just pure insanity!

Apparently, this is the full setlist from the Ron tribute show:

Overture (orchestra)

I Got a Right (sung by Henry Rollins)

Raw Power

Search and Destroy

Gimme Danger

Shake Appeal

L.A. Blues

Beyond the Law

Fun House

Open Up and Bleed

Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

I Wanna Be Your Dog (with orchestra)

T.V. Eye (with Deniz Tek and orchestra)

Loose (Tek and orchestra)

Dirt (Tek and orchestra)

Real Cool Time (Tek and orchestra)

Ron's Tune (Iggy Pop and James Williamson acoustic)

No Fun

Can't even imagine how good I Got A Right was with Rollins! :shocked: