interview with Axl, Nov 2002

Liquor & Whores

Guest siliconmessiah

2002 - a great year for GNR, great times for GNR.

Sad that the fantastic line-up just managed to record one album...

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

am i the only one who thinks axl voice sounds weird on this one?

Yes.

I love how you Lucrecia, always seem to know best...really, you need to get off your attitude.

Guest siliconmessiah

Yes.

I love how you Lucrecia, always seem to know best...really, you need to get off your attitude.

Why don't you lead by example, honeybunch?

I actually may, sugarplum.

Guest siliconmessiah

Yes.

Why don't you lead by example, honeybunch?

I actually may, sugarplum.

That's wonderful, sweetcheeks!

To be serious, cutiepie. I can admit that I have been really on the prowl lately, but that has also to do with disappointment with all the promises made, and none delivered. Nothing else.

And with the constant lineup-changes being made, time that could be used by Axl in a better way (in terms of releasing music), has been thrown away. We are talking about years.

And now another guitarist gets into the game (DJ) and at the same time, the other band members splits up for other projects. It just makes me sad and disappointed, that´s all. Sorry if I was rude to ya.

Edited by siliconmessiah

2002 was my favorite year. I remember sneaking out of second block to order presale tickets in the library. Saw the Boston show, which was definatly one of the better ones of the tour. Axls voice wasnt what it is now, but there was alot of excitment. It was new, and we were still waiting for an album. I just remember constantly checking the forums, and just being generally excited for this band.. WTF HAPPENED?