Ronald Jay Blumenthal's attitude recently

volcano62

lol yeah...let us all call Axl "William Bruce Rose Junior" instead because we're such good buddies with the guy.

Because of the fact that is a birth name,and it was for all practical purposes legally changed years ago,must this place be fueled by rumors and controversy?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron's out of town playing GNR songs to the folks in Israel so I don't think he's going to stop by to defend himself. Probably picked the wrong weekend to try to get him to talk. Very likely picked the wrong GNR member to pick a fight with too. He's figured out the tricks.

Hell, I HOPE he isn't stopping by to give this any attention, that would be pathetic!

I'm sure he won't.

Guest gunns5

another reason why mygnr is going to shit, Bumblefoot is a great guy and you pathetic fucks are just trying to throw shit at the wall to see if i it sticks

mygnr is going

DOWWWWWWWWWNhil

In addition,if the original perpetrator of this poor attempt to ignite flames where none exist,could provide proof it was censored at HTGTH,and precisely who demanded said censoring,it would go a long way in lending credence to this song and dance,mirrors and smoke gossipmonger fodder.

Even if he was talking about Axl, who cares? Ron can say whatever he wants, and I don't find anything wrong with his statements regardless of his intentions. When did it become a fucking crime to talk to the media because, maybe, Axl and/or his fans might get their feelings hurt?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not saying it's wrong for Ron to speak his mind. I'm just saying he may have been speaking about Axl, he may not have. It's impossible to know for sure without having him specifically mention Axl.

Ali

In addition,if the original perpetrator of this poor attempt to ignite flames where none exist,could provide proof it was censored at HTGTH,and precisely who demanded said censoring,it would go a long way in lending credence to this song and dance,mirrors and smoke gossipmonger fodder.

For the record, I don't care who deleted it, or asked it or other threads to be deleted.

The fact is they do delete perfectly normal threads that include band member interviews for example, especially Ron's.

I once posted Bumblefoot's interview (the one where he says they could do more to establish the current incarnation as a band), and it got deleted in less than a minute.

The people who run that forum are honestly disturbing. I hope they get help, I wish for the best.

In actuality every single "fan forum" has some negative aspects to them,depending basically about the way you view things,don't throw bricks if you live in a glass house.

I never in a million years would have thought that Volcano was the OP of this thread.

On topic: its just pure speculation. His answer was indeed inspiring and beautiful. But was he taking diggs at axl? No idea, probably not.

Edited by feconroses

Ok I love his guitar playing and stage presence with GNR but lately he has been indirectly talking shit and mocking his own band and band leader. I also have a feeling he is using GNR for his own personal gain and his own agenda. He really doesn't give a fuck about GNR fans.

How long until Axl fires his ass? Will this be done after rock in rio? before? Will we see Buckethead back in the fold?

Sorry this is getting on my nerves now.

Really doesn't give a fuck

Hmm I guess playing a GNR gig then coming back to play the hotel for 2+ hours playing chinese democracy covers to GNR fans doesn't count. Saying hello and chating to every GNR fan he meets allowing them to take photos, signs anything doesn't count either

Yeah this is all clearly a sign of someone who doesn't give a fuck about GNR fan's :rolleyes:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Not to be facetious,but nowhere have I implied or insinuated anything of the sort,screenames are the anonymous facades we employ to keep the world at bay,while expressing our opinions and misconceptions about people we know nothing about,other than skewed media gossip,and erroneously stated facts.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Was just wondering, maybe because of your unusually versatile vocabulary displayed in your posts.

Seems like one of those Axl vocabulary copycats we have every couple of months

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Not to be facetious,but nowhere have I implied or insinuated anything of the sort,screenames are the anonymous facades we employ to keep the world at bay,while expressing our opinions and misconceptions about people we know nothing about,other than skewed media gossip,and erroneously stated facts.

pop the tit out...retard. you're fooling noone.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Was just wondering, maybe because of your unusually versatile vocabulary displayed in your posts.

Seems like there is one of those imbecilic armada of assorted asshats every couple of minutes.

Guest gunns5

id say blackfrog1 is the anonymous donor that is helping out uncle eric that or there never was a 'anon' donor

I thought I resolved that point with my last statement,"noone" Isn't a word,may want to reconsider whom you label as retard,

Since this has veered off the topic at hand,and lack of viability of said topic has materialized,I have no interest in conversing with internet sociopaths.

It is these sociopaths (aka "fans") that could really benefit from some informed conversation and open dialogue - not always the most gracious of hosts, but always willing to listen and support when truth is shared. Ron is appreciated by the vast majority of GNR fans. Don't let the occasional prick get to you.

I've been thinking Bumble's been playing with fire a bit after reading a few recent comments, he knew the score going on..

The thing is Bumble and Axl are two very different kinds of people. Bumble's very hands on with the fans and Axl's, well...Axl. Bumble takes it to heart when fans are left standing for hours.

Honestly it would be the worst to see Bumblefoot go, not that I think it's going to happen but maybe he should just focus on his own shit during GNR's downtime instead of making comments about how Axl should be or operate.

Personally I think all former members of GNR (Including the 80's and 90's guys) left only because they don't like how Axl runs the show, it's Axl's baby and things obviously are not going to change so Bumble should really just go with it. I would hate to see him sufer the same faith as all the ex members.

I thought I resolved that point with my last statement,"noone" Isn't a word,may want to reconsider whom you label as retard,

Since this has veered off the topic at hand,and lack of viability of said topic has materialized,I have no interest in conversing with internet sociopaths.

I would be more worried about the fans who pretend to be Axl find that pretty disturbing

Bumblefoot never said he was talking about Axl. It was a generalization about respecting people.

He did an interview in France not too long ago where he went through a bunch of things GNR could do better. His points were valid but why even say them? He sounded like an annoyed fan or a pissed off ex member.

If he's got issues go to Axl if he hasn't already,

Bumblefoot never said he was talking about Axl. It was a generalization about respecting people.

He did an interview in France not too long ago where he went through a bunch of things GNR could do better. His points were valid but why even say them? He sounded like an annoyed fan or a pissed off ex member.

If he's got issues go to Axl if he hasn't already,

This thread is about a different interview though. Obviously he didn't point out anyone in particular in this interview. He may have been talking about numerous people in his life who are late. Ya never know. :shrugs:

I understand that. Just wanted to get a few points out about some of Bumble's recent comments.

The guy loves to talk, which would be a great trait to have in any other band but GNR lol

Ok I love his guitar playing and stage presence with GNR but lately he has been indirectly talking shit and mocking his own band and band leader. I also have a feeling he is using GNR for his own personal gain and his own agenda. He really doesn't give a fuck about GNR fans.

How long until Axl fires his ass? Will this be done after rock in rio? before? Will we see Buckethead back in the fold?

Sorry this is getting on my nerves now.

How is he mocking his own band and band leader?? He was asked a question and he responded to it directly. The question had nothing to do with Guns. If you think it did, and if you think Ron should be punished for it, than maybe you should start questioning Axl's mindset and your own. God forbid anyone talk bad about Axl.

Blackfrog's use of wording looks VERY VERY similar to a certain band leader that posted on this very forum two and a half years ago....

Seems like there is one of those imbecilic armada of assorted asshats every couple of minutes.

Don't worry I love a fan faking an Axl

Edited by ThinkAboutYou