Could anyone else imagine Axl running a contentious operation to capture or preferably eliminate Slash?

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Paul Tobias would have had a Huge desire to be the planter (demonstrating an abhorred lack of sympathy for the Devil).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Obviously it would have been carefully staged so as to not trigger some form of Civil War.

Perhaps, but you would have to rewrite the story from way further back,

somehow you would have to contain Axl from falling in love with the world of business law and the lawyers who come with it. when did this happen by the way? we know he was deep into that by the time they were touring the UYI albums, possibly way earlier than that even..

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

deep into that by the time they were touring the UYI albums, possibly way earlier than that even..

Certainly a lead on a common whereabouts would have been established during that period. Down on the Farm.

What I meant to say was,

Axl tried to "capture and eliminate" Slash via his courtside crusades, so for him to wage an actual guerrilla style warfare operation against the tophatted one would have to include, in the story framing, a departure from the story that actually transpired: Axl has to not fall in love with the lawyers and sitting courtside, reading and writing boring "fancy" sounding law text. so when the time comes for him to go after Slash, he opts for armed secretive mercenaries, and not the expensive suit cladden army of lawyers he actually used.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

The Army of lawyers were merely a smokescreen for Axl's hidden intentions. The "institutional" ploy was simply to lull Slash into the illusion Axl wasn't prepared to impose Shotgun Blues.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

"Mother Goose" was probably the operation codename (and Pitman's prominent role secured him the title as a so called "nickname").

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Anybody else think Dj's been brought in just so Axl can take effective pictures suggesting he's finally taken Slash out of the equation?

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I'm guessing you're retarded to post a topic like this so I'll pitty you.

I'm guessing you're equally "special" to successfully spell "pity" wrong. Hey friend.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Nice one there kiddo. I guess being an ethug and pointing out spelling mistakes over the internet makes you cool cupcake.

I'm not your friend motherfucker.

But continue making pointless shitty threads like this. It gives you credibility.

Edited by iftheworld

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I'm not your friend motherfucker. But continue making pointless shitty threads like this. It gives you credibility.

Do you attach profanity to reinforce your weak posts motherfucker?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

No, if he wanted Slash out of the band all that he needed to do was fire him.

Who mentioned anything about getting Slash out of Guns N' Roses? The point is perhaps Axl ran a Bin Laden style op. to liberate his thought being of Slash (or alternatively for the lolz - which was the sole purpose of this thread to begin with).

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I think Axl successfully stiffed Slash in the late nineties and had him cryogenically frozen (releasing an imposter to discredit the tophat and reserving the actual Slash for a point requiring justification of "new" GN'R).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR