Some things most of us big collectors missed out on

Interesting. Some cool items but expensive! I don't get the info about the jacket though. Even if they were for band members only, would they not have made on for Dizzy too (for a grand total of 6)? Makes me want to double check mine again. Also, would medium be too small for Slash? When I saw the notebook with handwritten lyrics I just about shit myself until I relaized it was from earlier bands. Still amazing though. I hope whoever bought the signed TSI realize it was not signed by Axl (from what I can see anyways). Also, did Duff sign his name backwards? Pretty cool. The flyer master artwork is sweet piece. I found it interesting too the stuff from Brockum. Did they have to get approval for every item? Crazy. Also, kinda odd considering all the BS stuff on eBay right now and no one's lawyers are going after that. Wish I was rich!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting. Some cool items but expensive! I don't get the info about the jacket though. Even if they were for band members only, would they not have made on for Dizzy too (for a grand total of 6)? Makes me want to double check mine again. Also, would medium be too small for Slash? When I saw the notebook with handwritten lyrics I just about shit myself until I relaized it was from earlier bands. Still amazing though. I hope whoever bought the signed TSI realize it was not signed by Axl (from what I can see anyways). Also, did Duff sign his name backwards? Pretty cool. The flyer master artwork is sweet piece. I found it interesting too the stuff from Brockum. Did they have to get approval for every item? Crazy. Also, kinda odd considering all the BS stuff on eBay right now and no one's lawyers are going after that. Wish I was rich!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I should check my cargo jacket too mines an XL

• 2 months later...

Question for everyone: so how much would you have paid for this jacket if you had known about it and if you had the funds?

more then it went for :D

Yeah, I now have the chance to purchase it but don't really want to pay the asking price. I might be willing to go $1000.

Question for everyone: so how much would you have paid for this jacket if you had known about it and if you had the funds?

Yeah, I now have the chance to purchase it but don't really want to pay the asking price. I might be willing to go $1000.

For me personally $1,000 would be the very top end of what I would pay too. It's obviously extra cool coz it was Slash's but it's not a leather jacket so that's gotta keep the price down a bit. Realistically maybe around $600-$700 is fair to me??

For me personally $1,000 would be the very top end of what I would pay too. It's obviously extra cool coz it was Slash's but it's not a leather jacket so that's gotta keep the price down a bit. Realistically maybe around $600-$700 is fair to me??

Mustang?

That's some interesting memorabilia. You gotta wonder how some of that stuff got in the hands of an auctioneer.

That's what I was thinking. I mean how the hell did he manage to get Axl's advance pay cheque?

Thanks for reminding me need to frame up the letter and the cheque :)

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Mustang?

Indeed.

That's some interesting memorabilia. You gotta wonder how some of that stuff got in the hands of an auctioneer.

That's what I was thinking. I mean how the hell did he manage to get Axl's advance pay cheque?

Thanks for reminding me need to frame up the letter and the cheque :)

Nice pickup!