Is Axl on the new Baz solo record?

Stan

I think he is saying that Axl is featured on Angel Down his second solo album not counting the live cd or EP.

Just my interpretation.

Edit: Sorta like he's saying "Yo my second solo album Angel Down features Axl Rose, buy it."

Edited by Grayfox

Ok here it goes.....Axl sounds better on Angel Down than on certain tracks off Chinese Democracy :ph34r:

I agree with you on that one. Hell I think his voice sounds better on Angel Down than most tracks off of Chinese Democracy lol

It would have been soo cool if Axl re-recorded the vocals for the album around that time

Ok here it goes.....Axl sounds better on Angel Down than on certain tracks off Chinese Democracy :ph34r:

I agree with you on that one. Hell I think his voice sounds better on Angel Down than most tracks off of Chinese Democracy lol

It would have been soo cool if Axl re-recorded the vocals for the album around that time

and then it would have been soo many more years till it came out. mf_Dr_Evil.gifmf_krider.gif

Sorry man. Listen to the Eddie Trunk interview and tell me he isn't fucking annoying. His music is alright, tho.

I think Jericho was more annoying in that interview than Baz was. (And I'm a big ass fan of Jericho!)

First and foremost, I love his music.

Second, I think Sebas-t-ee-in, is absolutely hilarious and I loved Super Group, I Married Sebastian Bach, and anything else he has done for/with VH1. (I also loved Gone Country 2)

His voice is very unique, and is kinda funny to listen to and it first I got real annoyed with it...but I got around to liking it.

I find Sebastian in no way, shape or form annoying, especially on Eddie Trunk's show in May of 06.

Sorry man. Listen to the Eddie Trunk interview and tell me he isn't fucking annoying. His music is alright, tho.

I think Jericho was more annoying in that interview than Baz was. (And I'm a big ass fan of Jericho!)

First and foremost, I love his music.

Second, I think Sebas-t-ee-in, is absolutely hilarious and I loved Super Group, I Married Sebastian Bach, and anything else he has done for/with VH1. (I also loved Gone Country 2)

His voice is very unique, and is kinda funny to listen to and it first I got real annoyed with it...but I got around to liking it.

I find Sebastian in no way, shape or form annoying, especially on Eddie Trunk's show in May of 06.

I love Jericho. Fozzy's great. Great wrestler. But Baz was really annoying. From what I remember, he wouldn't shut up when Axl showed up, plus constantly bragging about his "splenda" stories. He was just really annoying during that show.

I find Sebastian in no way, shape or form annoying,

especially on Eddie Trunk's show in May of 06.

Eh, he kinda was. Kinda kiss-assy I thought

Not to mention he over-exaggerates everything.

During the 07 tour, I was fortunate enough to be invited to a few parties with the band after the shows. Nearly every time I saw Axl, I would see Baz trying to impress him by asking him if he wanted things and shit like that. He was like a puppy, craving attention. He tried having a shot at me and Pitman over something fucking stupid, and he said it loud enough so Axl could hear. Long story short, he apologised and we had a beer together while Axl didn't really care the slightest.

Baz suffers from a bit of foot on mouth syndrome and seems to constantly need Axl's approval. He's a nice enough bloke, though.

i think Baz is fucking awesome - a bit hyperactive, but that's what makes him such a good entertainer.

fuck you to the haters. and to the guy who claims to be backstage and thinks he understands Baz's and Axl's relationship - you're an idiot. :rolleyes:

I find Sebastian in no way, shape or form annoying,

especially on Eddie Trunk's show in May of 06.

Eh, he kinda was. Kinda kiss-assy I thought

Not to mention he over-exaggerates everything.

During the 07 tour, I was fortunate enough to be invited to a few parties with the band after the shows. Nearly every time I saw Axl, I would see Baz trying to impress him by asking him if he wanted things and shit like that. He was like a puppy, craving attention. He tried having a shot at me and Pitman over something fucking stupid, and he said it loud enough so Axl could hear. Long story short, he apologised and we had a beer together while Axl didn't really care the slightest.

Baz suffers from a bit of foot on mouth syndrome and seems to constantly need Axl's approval. He's a nice enough bloke, though.

I spent a week on tour and never saw anything like this...

...in fact Baz was doing his own thing alot, and when he was not you could tell they are great friends not some puppy as you put it

Edited by gunsguy

i think Baz is fucking awesome - a bit hyperactive, but that's what makes him such a good entertainer.

fuck you to the haters. and to the guy who claims to be backstage and thinks he understands Baz's and Axl's relationship - you're an idiot. :rolleyes:

This

I spent a week on tour and never saw anything like this...

...in fact Baz was doing his own thing alot, and when he was not you could tell they are great friends not some puppy as you put it

N' That ^

I think in a lot of ways Sebastian looks up to Axl but you could tell on that interview with Eddie Trunk how great of friends they were. I think in a lot of ways Baz wants to enjoy whatever time with Axl he has.

I don't claim to know anything. But I can tell you what I saw. Fuckwit

I don't claim to know anything. But I can tell you what I saw. Fuckwit

Yeah,calling names always makes you appear more legitimate :rolleyes: