'We want New Guns N Roses Songs at Rio"

Guest Gunns

Guest gunns5

I found this on another GnR forum and thought it was a good idea to support it, not sure if itll matter but I guess it cant hurt.

Hey EVERYONE,

Please do me a favour and copy this link and post it in threads in other forums , whether they're brasil, portugese, lebanese italian whatever!!!

Even on gnr's facebook/bumblefoots/dj ashbas/twitter LETS GET SOME AWARENESS THAT WE WANT SOME FUCKING NEW SONGS TO WATCH ON THE STREAM AT FUCKING RIO!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THIS PAGE

277085_209151779143823_7850347_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-guns-n-roses-songs-for-Rio-2011/209151779143823

AND SPREAD THE LOVE OF THAT LINK ACROSS THE NET, LETS DO THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if the band will even notice it however that old saying 'safety in numbers' :thumbsup:

Edited by gunns5

I only issue is this. Traditionally, the harder you push Axl, the harder he pushes back. He doesn't like to be pressured or told what to do. I think it's better to just let him do what he wants instead of telling him what WE want. Afterall, it's HIS band...not ours.

Edited by Nintari

Guest siliconmessiah

I only issue is this. Traditionally, the harder you push Axl, the harder he pushes back. He doesn't like to be pressured or told what to do. I think it's better to just let him do what he wants instead of telling him what WE want. Afterall, it's HIS band...not ours.

But having a successful band mostly brings fans with it, it´s kinda what gets the thing going. And where there´s people that wants to enjoy a show, there´s also expectations.

Guest siliconmessiah

i will be VERY surprised and disappointed if we don't hear new songs, as well as an update on the release date of the next album

I think that goes for many fans.

Guest siliconmessiah

i will be VERY surprised and disappointed if we don't hear new songs, as well as an update on the release date of the next album

I will be very surprised if they change their setlist at all. But awesome if they do.

What´s the reason to tour south america once again with the exact same setlist? They were there in 2010.

I think we´re in for both a change and a surprise.

Edited by siliconmessiah