Axl's physical shape

Guns n' Swedes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing is certain. his mustache is ridiculous.

..as were the braids :D

As are your creepy-ass posts :confused:

Seriously it's bad enough that people are complaining about setlists for shows that haven't taken place,but now you are going to dictate how someone else should look and dress? Let's make it simple so everyone can maybe catch part of it- Just because you buy someone's album, does in no way give you the right to impose your standards on them. This is taking a wrongly implied sense of entitlement to an absolutely ridiculous extreme.

You choose to buy a ticket,you get to see a concert.You buy an Album,you get to hear the music when you want to,and that is it,end of transaction. Apply common sense here,when you buy a drink,you get a drink,but you don't get the right to tell the person that sold it to you how to dress,or how much they should weigh. You are taking this way too personally,and establishing a wrong sense of ownership.

GNR does not work for you,they don't have to do one damn thing for you,or act like you think they should.You are buying a ticket,you get to see the concert,you buy an album-you get to keep the album,no ownership of a person is involved in any of this.

You guys are seriously confused or disturbed and it is freakishly strange :confused:

Edited by sailaway

Axl is not so fat as people say, and I can't understand why people are bushin him with this things... well...

here other example a nobody says anything

Slash

beach_patrol_even_rock_stars_take_summer_breaks.jpg

The only thing that is bad is this horrible moustache, I hope he cut it off

Wow,is that recent? Not a good thing to carry that much bulk when you have a cardiac condition. :(

Axl is not so fat as people say, and I can't understand why people are bushin him with this things... well...

Slash

Wow,is that recent? Not a good thing to carry that much bulk when you have a cardiac condition. :(

Have u seen him lately he fucking dont look like that anymore;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_W_Qb_3e3rTA/TUZCp15q--I/AAAAAAAAMfY/S_5Wp0dEM84/s1600/slashmilesagain+1-29-2011+12-32-48+PM+2592x1944.JPG

Edited by SlashFinck666

Slash

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_W_Qb_3e3rTA/TUZCp15q--I/AAAAAAAAMfY/S_5Wp0dEM84/s1600/slashmilesagain+1-29-2011+12-32-48+PM+2592x1944.JPG

yes he does .... :tongue2:

9atruo.jpg

Slash

yes he does .... :tongue2:

9atruo.jpg

Wow,that is disturbing! If he doesn't drink anymore wonder what is causing the massive bloat? :o

I don't put his picture to bushin Slash, I put it to show that there are more artist in th is situation. I thing that Axl is not as fat as people say, has a little overweight, and Slash too. But this things don't really matter, if Axl song as the 2010 tour.

I think it`s funny how people talk about middle aged men with little beer bellys being over-weighted. Just not in perfect shape.

Since the human lifespans are longer now,I move we reset the term "middle aged" to 60 instead of 45-50,purely selfish motivation. :xmasssanta:

I think it`s funny how people talk about middle aged men with little beer bellys being over-weighted. Just not in perfect shape.

Since the human lifespans are longer now,I move we reset the term "middle aged" to 60 instead of 45-50,purely selfish motivation. :xmasssanta:

Good point. That reminds of how great it would be to have efficient rejuvenating technology.

haha :D that makes me a teenager with a beer belly....oh that sounds bad lol

Edited by Kosonen

Good point. That reminds of how great it would be to have efficient rejuvenating technology.

It's improving,albeit slowly.A lot has to do with how badly you wrecked when you were 20 something and seemingly invincible,and you can't beat good genetics.

Whatever. Fat = power! :thumbsup:

That's true..somewhat. The more weight you have the harder you can punch. You have to know how to throw a proper one though and not everyone does. But for the most weight wins the fight. I'm pretty sure current Axl would destroy 1988 Axl any day of the weak...even pushing 50.

haha :D that makes me a teenager with a beer belly....oh that sounds bad lol

Works for me,ink doesn't automatically disappear when you reach a certain age,and this leopard isn't about to change spots now.Rock on! :thumbsup: