Fortus playing some gospel in a Church

The Glow Inc.

Guest siliconmessiah

Remember at the end of the day, there is a head master, "priest" or "spiritual guide" taking your money and fucking you from behind.

Didn´t think that Richard Fortus would use his services to such shit.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

Just made a quick google on religious science wich this stuff is teaching.

It´s just a screwed up cult movement created by some crazy man named Ernest Holmes.

Well, to each his own I guess.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

I like Fortus.

He is what´s left of the base of NuGuns, together with Axl and Stinson!

What I don´t like however, is that due to GNR´s inability to act as a real band, he only comes down to be only an employee/sessions musician, jumping around in Thin Lizzy for example.

I like the music, but I hope that this isn't a reflection of his beliefs.

I would lose a lot of respect for him.

After reading what this church stands for, I hope not either. Don't lose respect, but it's a scarry church. If I understand right, they believe in medication by relegion and such.....

Didn't think I'd see or hear that someday but that was pretty cool.

Richard was in St. Luis trying to bum some money for a ride home to NY on a street corner..since his GNR gig up and went on "hiatus" and the thing in Thin Lizzy just barely covered his bills...when this well meaning church mistook him for a homeless man and asked him to sit in on guitar. (not really)

Didn't think I'd see or hear that someday but that was pretty cool.

Richard was in St. Luis trying to bum some money for a ride home to NY on a street corner..since his GNR gig up and went on "hiatus" and the thing in Thin Lizzy just barely covered his bills...when this well meaning church mistook him for a homeless man and asked him to sit in on guitar. (not really)

Keep your day job,this attempt at comedy isn't working.

Also,spirituality isn't automatically a bad thing but when religion rears its ugly head,many can be deceived and damaged.