How many new songs do you think Axl will play at Rock in Rio?

ITW 2012

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its from bba and we don't know for sure

anything that bba says is not true

Agreed which is why posting BBA bullshit at this forum will not be tolerated.

If any user wants to play BBA games they are more than welcome to go and post somewhere else :)

He loves to make everyone a fool, it's his game. If you believe his shit you are what feeds him :shrugs:

Good job mods, you put the HERE in htgth

Think what ya like, but we are not into the spamming of BBA bullshit here, you are more than welcome to leave if it bothers you so much :thumbsup:

Chill out I made that assumption to htgth cause you just deleted posts without an explanation which is jarmoesque

but I can see now through the posts that bba is full of shit

edit

I'm on my iPhone so I didn't receive ya pm but alls good

Edited by gunns5

Good job mods, you put the HERE in htgth

Think what ya like, but we are not into the spamming of BBA bullshit here, you are more than welcome to leave if it bothers you so much :thumbsup:

Chill out I made that assumption to htgth cause you just deleted posts without an explanation which is jarmoesque

but I can see now through the posts that bba is full of shit

Again I DID send you a pm, I always send a pm when I do anything to anyone here so it's clear. CHeck your PM box!

Edit: you are on iphone

Yes BBA is always full of shit, it's attention he craves

Anyways lets forget BBA and get back to how many new songs will be performed at RIR

My guess is 0 I hope for 3 though :)

Edited by gunsguy

If by the off chance a new song is played the fans will be all over Mr Rose and co for a new album straight away, so he'll have to play it clever. Personally I don't mind waiting a year or two for a new album if we get the odd new song played every now and again, as it was in 2001 etc.

I would be so pumped to hear a new song, I'll be watching the stream keeping my fingers crossed.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Estranged, Civil War, The General and Atlas Shrugged would make almost every forumer happy.

I find it curious that BBA’s “set list” entails every significant request from the fan base (those songs are ideal in terms of the old collection and unheard).

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Why do some of you think that Axl will be playing new songs and Estranged??

Has this been said or just wishful thinking??

No direct indication from camp GN’R these songs will be performed (however we do know Estranged was rehearsed).