Who will play what at the RNRHOF Induction Ceremony?

curmudgeonrose

So... It's kind of obvious that GNR will play There Was A Time and some other song (most likely Jungle or Sweet Child) during the ceremony, but who would play what part in TWAT? I'm pretty sure Richard and Izzy will play the rhythm parts, but who would play the lead and the solos? I personally think that Slash will do the lead during the verses and then Ashba will come in for the first solo, then Robin could play that other solo part during "I would do anything for you", and finally Bumblefoot and Buckethead combine for an orgasmic outro duet solo. That would be SICK!

What do you guys think? Do you think Gilby and Paul will play a part?

And who do you think will be the drummer for the song? Most probably Frank, but it would be great if Brain was there.

So... It's kind of obvious that GNR will play There Was A Time and some other song (most likely Jungle or Sweet Child) during the ceremony, but who would play what part in TWAT? I'm pretty sure Richard and Izzy will play the rhythm parts, but who would play the lead and the solos? I personally think that Slash will do the lead during the verses and then Ashba will come in for the first solo, then Robin could play that other solo part during "I would do anything for you", and finally Bumblefoot and Buckethead combine for an orgasmic outro duet solo. That would be SICK!

And who do you think will be the drummer for the song? Most probably Frank, but it would be great if Brain was there.

I think you should share.

Only Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven should be there...

Why ?

Because only them are on a GnR album that had an actual impact, hence their induction...

I love Bucket and Bumble, but do you really think they are gonna get inducted for the Shackler's or the IRS solo ? They are absolutely phenomenal guitar players but their style is mainly popular among musicians so...

That's ok, John Zorn isn't gonna get inducted either, doesn't make him any less of a killer musician. It's just not the same world at all...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Don't get too excited, it's still 5 months away and haven't made any final decisions who's going to be in.

That's not saying you'll never see Bucket, Slash, and Bumble playing on stage together, but it won't be a GNR gig if it ever happens, it'll be something like Clapton's Crossroads Fest or something along those lines.

...0/10

I think you should share.

rofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gif