Whose Fault is It?

LXA

When he started talking about whose fault it was, I immediately thought he was going to go on a rant about Slash. Unfortunately we got a joke that made no sense to anyone. What a fucking weird show.

Haha me too, I was like 'WTF?!! MOMENT OF TRUTH!??!?!" but we got a joke haha

When he started talking about whose fault it was, I immediately thought he was going to go on a rant about Slash. Unfortunately we got a joke that made no sense to anyone. What a fucking weird show.

Lol, I thought that too.

I was like, "Oh shit, here we go..."

• 2 years later...

I was going to create a new thread about this, but since I'm not a fan of redundant topics, I used the search function and found this.

The video in the opening post is gone, but to recap: During the 2011 Rock in Rio performance, Axl brought Beta on stage and said to the audience "Whose fault is it? Beta's fault." I think he repeated it once or twice or something. In any case, there have already been some good ideas in this thread about what Axl was possibly referencing. But I would like to hear more people's impressions of what Axl meant when he said that. Was he making reference to the critical people on the internet? I'm not saying I necessarily think that, but it is a very real possibility. Now that a few years have passed, what do you think Axl meant?

Oh and if anyone can find a video of it, post it please. I forget at what point in the show it occurred.

I was going to create a new thread about this, but since I'm not a fan of redundant topics, I used the search function and found this.

The video in the opening post is gone, but to recap: During the 2011 Rock in Rio performance, Axl brought Beta on stage and said to the audience "Whose fault is it? Beta's fault." I think he repeated it once or twice or something. In any case, there have already been some good ideas in this thread about what Axl was possibly referencing. But I would like to hear more people's impressions of what Axl meant when he said that. Was he making reference to the critical people on the internet? I'm not saying I necessarily think that, but it is a very real possibility. Now that a few years have passed, what do you think Axl meant?

Oh and if anyone can find a video of it, post it please. I forget at what point in the show it occurred.

It's just a joke on Beta to get her on stage with her family, audience interaction & a bit of fun during a difficult performance in that rain. I love it - I wouldn't read anything into it but him having fun with the audience. Her Dad and sister came on the wet stage & then she hit Axl before she turned to leave. Love his laugh too.

I think it's an inside joke. To someone at the show who didn't know the whole Beta/Axl history, it could easilly appear to someone that Beta is Axl's wife/girl friend. Kind of scary.

That said, when Axl asked "who's fault is it?" I wonder how many people said "yours" in relation to the GnR breakup.

I think it's an inside joke. To someone at the show who didn't know the whole Beta/Axl history, it could easilly appear to someone that Beta is Axl's wife/girl friend. Kind of scary.

That said, when Axl asked "who's fault is it?" I wonder how many people said "yours" in relation to the GnR breakup.

Jarmo was probably backstage running around yelling SLASH!! SLASH!!! ITS ALL SLASH'S FAULT!!!!!!!!
  • Like 2

It is before Better. He said 'So lets play Beta' and the band starts to play Better =D