Whose Fault is It?

LXA

I'm not the biggest Beta fan but she is what he considers family, I don't have an issue with anybody needing someone.Should she be on stage?, first time it was a nice touch and helped fill in blanks as to what his life had been during his hermit period.This time I'm not sure it was required.Where I have an issue is with people around him allowing him to make himself look that bad.Friends and family should want you to be the best you can be.

I'm not the biggest Beta fan but she is what he considers family, I don't have an issue with anybody needing someone.Should she be on stage?, first time it was a nice touch and helped fill in blanks as to what his life had been during his hermit period.This time I'm not sure it was required.Where I have an issue is with people around him allowing him to make himself look that bad.Friends and family should want you to be the best you can be.

more important that her being on stage...WHAT THE HELL IS HE EVEN REFERENCING??

I assume blaming her for the late showtime. She had a forced smile on her face until the end when it looked like she was pissed about being called out.

I didn't mean to start another thread on this earlier. Seriously, so fucking lame it's beyond words.

It also shows how screwed up and narcissistic Axl is that he thinks people know or give a shit about his fucking housekeeper.

This was infinitely more embarrassing and dumb than the Dolphin at the end of the Estranged video.

Maybe he is making a joke about people blaming her for the breakup of Gn'R?? Who knows, but the whole thing is just fucking weird..

You almost seem familiar to me.

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

He's probably talking about him missing the flight to Rio, getting' on stage late, etc... He should've made it more clear but it was just a joke, people laughed, people shouted 'Beta', and I see no harm in that, what are you people gonna complain about next? Ana Pitman singing backing vocals with Chris on Patience?