Why does this band play with Axl?

Loaded

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again proving how big of an idiot you are. Never said I didn't care about the music. I said I didn't care what Axl's voice sounded like, whether it'd be 1992, 2002, 2006, 2010, or Rio. I didn't buy my ticket based on how Axl's voice sounded that week, but you're too close-minded and thick-headed, there's no reason for me to try and defend myself.

No reason for this to keep going on lespaul. We are both douchebags in each other's eyes. :thumbsup:

I was wondering did the RIR2011 performance raise any tensions after the show inside the band? What did they think about Axl's behaviour for example

during patience?? And you can always ask why did the old gnr members left the band, was Axl too difficult to handle and perhaps there was musical differences so I wonder

will history repeat itself to nuguns also, I hope not but....

Last year he was the driving force of the band.

Now he is the weakest band member, with all the irony it implies given the situation of the band, the name etc...

You can mock the OP all you want but he still has a point : everybody was great except for the ONE member that matters most.