"Checkmate" lyrics

angelospadowski

I can't believe a full version of this song is out there and it hasn't been shared.

It would probably blow your mind to know what's out there that isn't being shared.

I can't fathom not sharing that with other fans.

I know the band wants it released properly. But one album in 15 years and GnR is the only band that works in such secrecy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I can't believe a full version of this song is out there and it hasn't been shared.

If not for the whole Skwerl thing, it wouldve been 3 years ago..

If not for the whole Skwerl thing, it wouldve been 3 years ago..

And now we get stuck hearind dbags like Slash say that the guy deserves to rot in jail...

WE're never gonna hear an album from gnr again. Fuck our lives!!!

Does anyone have the "Checkmate" clip where it says "all in good faith"? All the ones I heard didn't have that.

If someone knows of this being on YouTube I'd like to hear it too :)

I remember years ago when it first leaked my copy had some guy cut in at the end saying "...save what we had [music cuts] "You like that? Well fuck you!" :rofl-lol:

I'm starting to think that Axl has already released all the songs and wants us, fans, to gather all the pieces, that were scattered all over the world... like an epic odyssey or something.

Yes, because Axl 100% supports songs leaking....

Actually, if theres no signs of a new record this year, we should all gather together and start a team, we can travell the world seeking pieces of GnR's unreleased songs.... :rolleyes: