AFTER-SHOW PASSES???? Gn'R ATLANTA, GA

ufc78

at last year's gig in Zagreb, I got mine from Fernando during the show ... and I got to meet Del, Ron, Dj and Richard. I was hoping MotherGoose would show up, but he didn't :shrugs: and apart from me and group of 5 (my friends), there weren't many other people ... it was quite laid back and cool... we got pics, autographs ... chatting with the band, nothing wild or unusual... Axl wasn't there, I think he doesn't attend these things with the rest of the band...

Axl goes to them sometimes.

I'm not sure about recently, but I know he was at some in 2011.

Should i bother trying to go up to the venue and catching them in the afternoon for a soundcheck? Or will i be wasting my time, and what the fuck time do they even arrive?? Are they still sleeping at 2pm???

Should i bother trying to go up to the venue and catching them in the afternoon for a soundcheck? Or will i be wasting my time, and what the fuck time do they even arrive?? Are they still sleeping at 2pm???

chat up the people selling merchandise..

After show usually means you get to hang with DJ and bumble and a few others

I did in Houston, check out my pics on the Houston thread!

Was is the aftershow considered? I assume they are at a local hotel bar or something

They did have an aftershow at the Atlanta concert. BUt I suppose that nobody from this board went to it .

seriously dude...relax.

they are usually small quaint get togethers. some chatting, some pics, and then the time comes...and...it's obviously your time to leave.

I'm sure they are basically identical at every show.

They did have an aftershow at the Atlanta concert. BUt I suppose that nobody from this board went to it .

seriously dude...relax.

they are usually small quaint get togethers. some chatting, some pics, and then the time comes...and...it's obviously your time to leave.

I'm sure they are basically identical at every show.

That's exactly how it was in Houston. In Dallas it was a little different but not much...just a lot more trashy whores and booze.

i wanna know if anyone at the after show in Atlanta went all giddy or goo goo or was annoying around the band backstage. i gotta know because i have a dog in this fight! lol any atlanta after show attendees have a first person account? :question: :question: :question:

i am so emphatic about the ATLANTA after show because i have an inside source who i rarely trust and she stated that several fans went absolutely crazy nerdy in the back in ATL. I just dont trust her account. i want to know what all the fans who got to go to the backstage after-show in Atlanta were like????? come on. this is not too much to ask. i keep hoping that an after-show attendee from the specific ATL show can share their insight or a story or two on this board. :confused:

i am so emphatic about the ATLANTA after show because i have an inside source who i rarely trust and she stated that several fans went absolutely crazy nerdy in the back in ATL. I just dont trust her account. i want to know what all the fans who got to go to the backstage after-show in Atlanta were like????? come on. this is not too much to ask. i keep hoping that an after-show attendee from the specific ATL show can share their insight or a story or two on this board. :confused:

What the hell do you have riding on this dude? Did you bet this person money or something? Clearly no one here knows the answer to your question - a question which, by the way, is of no consequence. Please just drop it.

What the hell do you have riding on this dude? Did you bet this person money or something? Clearly no one here knows the answer to your question - a question which, by the way, is of no consequence. Please just drop it.

actually a bet...so yes i do have money riding on this. how'd u know? :rofl-lol:

everyone that is going to reply has replied by now.

even if someone was bkstg, do you really thing whomever you bet will believe some random off a message board?

if so....why not just open a new account (against the rules but doable), and confirm whatever it is you are trying to.

in the meantime.....PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.