You know how some bands release acoustic albums?

GnR Chris

Just something I was thinking about, and I'm asking for shits and giggles since it'll never happen.

I think it would be cool to get scaled down simple versions of songs with just Axl on piano playing:

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Catcher in the Rye

Street of Dreams

Don't Cry

Madagascar

Patience

Civil War

Breakdown

Maybe even a little Dust in the Wind (Todd Rundgren) and a studio version of It's Alright.

And of course some cool shit that you maybe wouldn't think would work at first without the classic guitar riffs, like Estranged.

This is a little off topic, but does anyone know where I can download the November Rain acoustic demo? Definitely my favorite GNR acoustic song, but hard to find...

This is a little off topic, but does anyone know where I can download the November Rain acoustic demo? Definitely my favorite GNR acoustic song, but hard to find...

Go listen to lies

a whopping 4 tracks...

5 if you include Cornshucker

Just something I was thinking about, and I'm asking for shits and giggles since it'll never happen.

I think it would be cool to get scaled down simple versions of songs with just Axl on piano playing:

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Catcher in the Rye

Street of Dreams

Don't Cry

Madagascar

Patience

Civil War

Breakdown

Maybe even a little Dust in the Wind (Todd Rundgren) and a studio version of It's Alright.

And of course some cool shit that you maybe wouldn't think would work at first without the classic guitar riffs, like Estranged.

I loved and will love forever 'Dust in the Wind', perfection between piano and guitar.