Does Axl's plight to release new music remind anyone else of The Running Man?

ITW 2012

No, enlighten me.

Are you suggesting we falsely accuse Axl, then strap him into an amusement park ride, then have him fight several futuristic gladiators with cool outfits?

edit: you pasted in the picture of Arnold after I had made this post.

I see, the cigar.. is that it? lulz

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

Today we live in a similar unreality tv world to what was portrayed in The Running Man, and it seems to me as if the media and record company have done a Ben Richard's type frame up job on Axl. He just wanted to complete and release Chinese Democracy to the people, whereas the record company and media wanted him to fire on unarmed rock fans with a reunion tour.

Edited by ITW 2012

Today we live in a similar unreality tv world to what was portrayed in The Running Man, and it seems to me as if the media and record company has done a Ben Richard's type frame up job on Axl. He just wanted to complete and release Chinese Democracy to the people, whereas the record company and media wanted him to fire on unarmed rock fans with a reunion tour.

That's all true?

And Killian and the Stalkers are all the former band members and other people who have sued Axl over the years:

Slash was like Buzzsaw: "He had to split"

Duff's pancreas blew up like Fireball

Steven Adler went from being Less Than Zero (Sub Zero) to plain zero

And Izzy just walked away like Captain Freedom

Edited by ITW 2012

Guest Len B'stard

Today we live in a similar unreality tv world to what was portrayed in The Running Man, and it seems to me as if the media and record company have done a Ben Richard's type frame up job on Axl. He just wanted to complete and release Chinese Democracy to the people, whereas the record company and media wanted him to fire on unarmed rock fans with a reunion tour.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I fuckin love you Randy :lol: Don't ever ever ever stop posting here! You're the fucking king of this forum, that is hands down the best post i've ever seen on here, you're God masquerading as a mortal, Christ has returned, Randy be thy name! :lol: