New Tommy Stinson store

GNR fan Boston

No disrespect but I wouldn't be seen dead in any of that.

Its not an anti Tommy thing at all. But if I'm gonna be wearing an image on my tshirt its got to be an icon. Im not prepared to tolerate the "who the fuck is that?" conversation. Obviously the scummy old punks people like sugerayalen would know who he is, and good on them, but I try to avoid them aswell

No disrespect but I wouldn't be seen dead in any of that.

Its not an anti Tommy thing at all. But if I'm gonna be wearing an image on my tshirt its got to be an icon. Im not prepared to tolerate the "who the fuck is that?" conversation. Obviously the scummy old punks people like sugerayalen would know who he is, and good on them, but I try to avoid them aswell

I would have to disagree with you. I would gladly wear that shirt (and my fashion isn't shit either). I'd gladly explain to people who Tommy is because he IS that bad-ass.

The shirts only $8 extra in the cd pack pretty good deal

For me that would be $20 free shipping and I get a signed cd, a digital copy and a tee shirt? WOWZA! Great deal, I spend about $20 on a tee anyway, it's like a free signed cd :)

Bought the LP pack and I cant seem to get the digital download... It said click the link below for it but there was no link to click anyone else get that error?

To access download after order

https://www.shopbenchmark.com/downloads/customer/account/login/

then on the left side click MY DOWNLOADS

Then you have the item click the blue link in the title "One Man Mutiny" to start the download

I'm pretty sure I helped make these shirts...

Also, you can get in trouble for posting these. That ol' website is a forbidden topic on this forum!

i remember that 'site' , why is it forbidden?

I can probably get in trouble for saying this, but madison banned all discussion of the site because she thought the site made fun of Chris Pitman. However, when I asked her to give even one example of a time that we made fun of him, she just got angry...

Ya know, Axl himself even liked the site. There's actually a picture of him holding a sign that says the site's name.

I can probably get in trouble for saying this, but madison banned all discussion of the site because she thought the site made fun of Chris Pitman. However, when I asked her to give even one example of a time that we made fun of him, she just got angry...

Ya know, Axl himself even liked the site. There's actually a picture of him holding a sign that says the site's name.

I remember the guy , was it efish? who called up geffen asking about silkworms and they actually put him through to one of the managers lol those were the days

Edited by gunns5

I remember the guy , was it efish? who called up sanctuary asking about silkworms and they actually put him through to one of the managers lol those were the days

Jackamo, HisRoyalFatness, a few others, and myself were the ones who ran the site. The one who made most of the phone calls, I believe, was HisRoyalFatness.

axlemsyw8.jpg

bazemsty8.jpg