The Civil War Live Thread

ITW 2012

Wow that was intense! I just got back from Jamaica and coming back to this was a pleasant surprise! And for all those who thought Civil War and Estranged would never be played again lol Now bring back COMA (and TWAT)!!!

Was Civil War on the RIR setlist?

Wow that was intense! I just got back from Jamaica and coming back to this was a pleasant surprise! And for all those who thought Civil War and Estranged would never be played again lol Now bring back COMA (and TWAT)!!!

Nope, it wasn't listed on any of the tour set lists. It won a Facebook poll about what song we'd like to hear live and they rehearsed it over the course of a few sound checks. Sounds like they've been playing it for years! :thumbsup:

Nope, it wasn't listed on any of the tour set lists. It won a Facebook poll about what song we'd like to hear live and they rehearsed it over the course of a few sound checks. Sounds like they've been playing it for years! :thumbsup:

what other songs were on this poll?

Indiana

Poor Axl. The Cool Hand Luke speech started late and he was trying to start whistling and the speech was still going. :lol:

Awesome performance, it just keeps getting better.

what other songs were on this poll?

I can't remember them all. I'm pretty sure There Was A Time and a few others that were already options on the set list.

Such a great freakin' song. So glad too see it being played live again. This song is as important now as it was then. Even more so in my book.

It's true -- how many major artists are commenting on important issues these days? Everything in entertainment is so superficial and vapid. Meanwhile we've got two wars going on.

Yeah I remember that - it was asked on the Chinese Tour page. I voted for Double Talkin' Jive!!! CW was leading by a mile lol