Axl posting in live from forum thread?

izzy92

Er...what the hell are you talking about?

When you buy the pay per view for tonights show theres a chat option below the stream, and a guy has been posting in the chat thread as Dexter. Apparently it is him because an Iclips moderator has been interacting with him as well, asking if he was already at the Forum.

Dexxter: logged back in and couldnt reuse Dexter. always lovin technology and its inconsistencies

Dexxter: better not be any dolphins tonight ha

Dexxter: this is our first venture into iclips, if all goes well expect more in the new year

Dexxter: possibly even footage of our process behind the scenes stay tuned kids

blahblahblah, who knows.

Er...what the hell are you talking about?

When you buy the pay per view for tonights show theres a chat option below the stream, and a guy has been posting in the chat thread as Dexter. Apparently it is him because an Iclips moderator has been interacting with him as well, asking if he was already at the Forum.

what was Dexter saying?

Dexter: cant wait for the show

Dexter: im gonna rock you cyberland ! - Axl

Dexxter: DJ seems to play better on hangover days for some reason. I recommended he doesn't smoke this show. ha

Dexxter: getting ready for some vocal warmups. good to be back home.

Dexxter: logged back in and couldnt reuse Dexter. always lovin technology and its inconsistencies

Dexxter: this is our first venture into iclips, if all goes well expect more in the new year

Dexxter: thanks its been quite a journey to get here to this point where we can do what we do

Dexxter: the strip will never fade away because energy never dies, and sunset is nothing but pure electric energy. i hope that comes across tonight.

Dexxter: enjoy. its gonna be a fun show

There we go, thanks guys^^^^. I asked him how la was these days as I'm heading down there next month to which he said " the strip will never fade away because energy never dies, and sunset is nothing but pure electric energy. i hope that comes across tonight." and i then jokingly said he should reuinte old school at the roxy as fargyn bastages the day after the rnr hof ceremony and he said "sorry but number 45557799922 hasnt been called yet".

Cool!

Dexter: cant wait for the show

Dexter: im gonna rock you cyberland ! - Axl

Dexxter: DJ seems to play better on hangover days for some reason. I recommended he doesn't smoke this show. ha

Dexxter: getting ready for some vocal warmups. good to be back home.

Dexxter: thanks its been quite a journey to get here to this point where we can do what we do

Dexxter: the strip will never fade away because energy never dies, and sunset is nothing but pure electric energy. i hope that comes across tonight.

Dexxter: enjoy. its gonna be a fun show

Thanks , great to see Axl chatting with the fans :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There we go, thanks guys^^^^. I asked him how la was these days as I'm heading down there next month to which he said " the strip will never fade away because energy never dies, and sunset is nothing but pure electric energy. i hope that comes across tonight." and i then jokingly said he should reuinte old school at the roxy as fargyn bastages the day after the rnr hof ceremony and he said "sorry but number 45557799922 hasnt been called yet".

Cool!

lol if he doesn't show up tonight, we know who put him in a bad mood