How much of a pain in the ass are we anyway?

Cosmo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure if we talk about it enough it will happen.

The Legend of the true myth has been employed on many occasions.

I think there are many people that truly enjoy GNRs,unfortunately the haterade brigade gets most of the attention.

I think there are many people that truly enjoy GNRs,unfortunately the haterade brigade gets most of the attention.

It's more just how we don't have a lot of New GNR music to talk about. The boards would light up with positivity if Axl put out a new song tomorrow.

It's more just how we don't have a lot of New GNR music to talk about. The boards would light up with positivity if Axl put out a new song tomorrow.

So,what you are saying is that there are "Conditional Fans" <_<

Is that HTGTH speak? This doesn't have to be 1984.

I think everyone agrees that most of us sometimes exceed the "loyal fan base" category and step into the "pain in the ass" fans category. I mean, sometimes I catch myself discussing (along with other members in the boards) about Axl's friggin' wardrobe. It doesn't really get much worse than that :tongue2: . There are a few rants in which Axl actually expresses his negative feelings towards the internet and I think that in some of those he's talking specifically about the online GnR fan base, like us (see Live in Ohio '02 or Rock in Rio III for more information). Do you guys feel this too? I mean.... some people actually stayed online during New Yeay's eve complaining there were no new songs on the Vegas setlist. Do you think Axl and co. see us as a pain in the ass most of the time? :xmasssanta:

Yeah, we're probably a pain in the ass and even if we realize it, we'll probably keep on being a pain in the ass for the next couple of years. We always have something to complain about. I won't change that, will you?

Edited by pi2loc

Thank you,my watch doesn't have a yearly calendar built-in so I never can tell what century it is.

What I hear you saying is that IF GNRs released a single, that would circumvent and diffuse the haterade patrol?

Some would continue to berate GNR regardless.

Thank you,my watch doesn't have a yearly calendar built-in so I never can tell what century it is.

What I hear you saying is that IF GNRs released a single, that would circumvent and diffuse the haterade patrol?

Some people will always hate New GNR. Putting out a new song would detract from the attention that the haterade patrol get. It's sort of a glass half full versus half empty viewpoint thing.

Some people will always hate New GNR. Putting out a new song would detract from the attention that the haterade patrol get. It's sort of a glass half full versus half empty viewpoint thing.

I can see where you're coming from and New Music would most certainly unwind some of the negative spin,that said I do see a lot of fair-weather fans that do a 180 with minimal rationale on a regular basis.