DJ, Fortus, and Bumblefoot Named Six-String Titans

chevelle

I agree on Adam Jones and Jack White but any 21st century guitarist list without Buckethead is a monster fail. GnR or not.

He's great, no doubt, but ain't the be all and end all of guitar playing and never will be. It's not like he's the hendrix or clapton of the new century.

I agree on Adam Jones and Jack White but any 21st century guitarist list without Buckethead is a monster fail. GnR or not.

He's great, no doubt, but ain't the be all and end all of guitar playing and never will be. It's not like he's the hendrix or clapton of the new century.

There arent any because they are still influencing people today.

There arent any because they are still influencing people today.

Yup, but there are those who are pushing the guitar playing nowadays. Bucket is one of them, but he's not untouchable or anything like that

Bumblefoot is the only real guitar player out of those 3 , DJ and fortus are clowns with guitars...

I disagree. I think they are good hard rock guitar players.

I do feel like Bucket and Bumble are on a different level then those guys. Just in sheer ability, scope, and natural talent as guitar players. (not talking about song writing)