Some dates in February ?

The Glow Inc.

Any activity is fine with me. Sure, I'd prefer new music, but I just hope they keep the ball rolling one way or another.

This. I would rather they tour the same tour than the years of silence that occurred from 1994-1999, 2003-2006 etc. However some new material would be nice...

Any activity is fine with me. Sure, I'd prefer new music, but I just hope they keep the ball rolling one way or another.

Agreed.

I'm still hoping for some European summer dates...

http://www.rockinriomadrid.es/

This year Rock In Rio in Madrid. So, if Guns are goin' to perform there - here's your European summer date. :D

Meh, I was thinking more like concerts in Germany or something closer to me than Madrid. I'm not gonna go to Rock In Rio cause it's too far away and too expensive. I'm not a fan of festivals anyways.

I'm still hoping for some European summer dates...

http://www.rockinriomadrid.es/

This year Rock In Rio in Madrid. So, if Guns are goin' to perform there - here's your European summer date. :D

I thought RIR said that they are not going to book GnR anymore after last year?

It's something I didn't know. Tell me more, please.

It was something about them saying Guns did the bare minimum and 'insulted' the fans when in reality Axl was under the weather, it was pissing it down with rain, apparently system of a down stayed on too long and the guys still put out a huge set and gave it their all, Axl wasn't at his best for whatever reason, maybe could have prepared more but we don't know the reality and form happens to everyone, just magnify it when you're on a colossal platform.

I would to go see them again!

It will be a huge blow to the hardcore fans if no new music is played or released this year though IMO.

It's time.

I'm actually surprised tht the news is tour related and not release related as thats all they've been talking about.

( writing mode)

Who knows there may be something ready to go and they drop it right before they go out if they LABEL cooperates..LOFL