Some dates in February ?

The Glow Inc.

Why are people against them touring? Yeah, you want new material but obviously the band isn't done with CD yet so they keep going on tour. I'm still hoping for some European summer dates...

Because it's been close to the same tour for over 10 years. New shit already.

I just don't think it's the touring that's the reason they havn't recorded anything yet. It's while on tour Axl has played stuff for DJ in his hotel room and Axl likes about 12 songs DJ's written.

I'm still hoping for some European summer dates...

http://www.rockinriomadrid.es/

This year Rock In Rio in Madrid. So, if Guns are goin' to perform there - here's your European summer date. :D

I thought RIR said that they are not going to book GnR anymore after last year?

It's something I didn't know. Tell me more, please.

It was later settled, i think Fernando or someone released a statement about it saying Axl had made up with the festival promoters or whoever.

I'm still hoping for some European summer dates...

http://www.rockinriomadrid.es/

This year Rock In Rio in Madrid. So, if Guns are goin' to perform there - here's your European summer date. :D

I thought RIR said that they are not going to book GnR anymore after last year?

It's something I didn't know. Tell me more, please.

It was later settled, i think Fernando or someone released a statement about it saying Axl had made up with the festival promoters or whoever.

Oh I see now.. Well, it's their prob if they won't book Guns anymore..

At least on tour there's a chance Axl will work on music since he's actively involved in performing, yeah I'm not fond of the Chinese Democracy ten year plus touring cycle but I can understand until a consistent tour happened why Axl would still have unfinished business behind it, now is the time for momentum though, then again the guy doesn't have to release anything unless he's ready.

Guest Sweet Tooth

Fuck yeah baby! Get your gunner asses back to Toronto, that's an order! :P Seriously though, I could see these guys a hundred times over with last years set and I'll be happy... maybe time for some NA festivals? Reach out to the people who aren't fans as of yet