A Petition!

iftheworld

Well, I'm going to have Axl release CD2 this year but I'm trying to get the Guns camp to stop doing shitty one store deals like they did with Best Buy. I believe CD could have sold atleast 2 million more units if it would have been released not only to Best Buy, but to Walmart, Target, Hot Topic, and the rest. So this is my petition to have them mass release CD2 to all retail stores. If you would simply state your name in this thread, and sign this petition, I can get the ball rolling.

iftheworld

Edited by iftheworld

It least it was a lot better than KISS's deal with Walmart. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find Sonic Boom here in Rio. Had to import. CD was a lot easier to find. But you're right... one store deals suck. Unfortunately a lot of bands are doing this nowadays. I can imagine GnR doing it again... but not with Best Buy.

It least it was a lot better than KISS's deal with Walmart. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find Sonic Boom here in Rio. Had to import. CD was a lot easier to find. But you're right... one store deals suck. Unfortunately a lot of bands are doing this nowadays. I can imagine GnR doing it again... but not with Best Buy.

Fair point actually. Kiss's release sold about half as much as Chidem. People site Walmart's handling of AC/DC's album as why Wallmart would have been better but fail to mention the flops as well.

Well, I'm going to have Axl release CD2 this year but I'm trying to get the Guns camp to stop doing shitty one store deals like they did with Best Buy. I believe CD could have sold atleast 2 million more units if it would have been released not only to Best Buy, but to Walmart, Target, Hot Topic, and the rest. So this is my petition to have them mass release CD2 to all retail stores. If you would simply state your name in this thread, and sign this petition, I can get the ball rolling.

iftheworld

why do u really care who they make deals with? u were able to buy the cd right? i been going to this forum for like 10 years and ive never seen so many dillusional and retarded posts. your petition is gay and u are a moron

iftheworld

why do u really care who they make deals with? u were able to buy the cd right? i been going to this forum for like 10 years and ive never seen so many dillusional and retarded posts. your petition is gay and u are a moron

Seriuosly dude drop the attitude, you have no right being so rude after 2 posts, he or she is entitled to post whatever, it's an open forum !

iftheworld

Madison?

iftheworld

Truthfully, The Best Buy deal Is the only reason there Is even a debate as to when the next album will be released. The sales were so poor compared to the amount of money It cost to make the album that we might want to consider sending a thank you letter to Best Buy for taking such a huge risk and beating on CD. I dont think you will have to worry about any store making a Guns album an exclusive ever again, the next album(If there Is a next album) will most likely be available everywhere.